Covington calls out USADA, says Usman wasn’t tested for EPO

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Colby Covington is doubling down on his accusations against Kamaru Usman, claiming that the UFC welterweight champion hasn’t been tested for EPO in the lead-up to UFC 245.

‘Chaos’ also blasted USADA for not testing him prior to UFC 245 but, according to MMA Fighting’s Marc Raimondi, the United States Anti-Doping Agency tested both Covington and Usman once in the fourth quarter of 2019.

“They didn’t test me one time leading up to this fight,” Covington said during a pre-fight media scrum. “They know I’m clean – that’s probably why they didn’t test me.

“Where’s the testing? I love USADA; I love Jeff Noviztky,…

UFC 245’s Colby Covington calls out USADA, says Kamaru Usman wasn’t tested for EPO

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Colby better win this fight, or the beating he is going to take on social media is going be as brutal as anything we’ve seen before.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Backing out of his “persona” and accusing his opponent of PEDs before the fight, Colby sure seems worried about losing this fight.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
LOL at Usman 'not knowing what EPO is'.

I said it in another thread recently - these guys not only lie constantly but they do it so badly that it's completely counterproductive. If you just said 'I don't take EPO', everyone just shrugs. If you say 'I don't know what that is,' it means people think that you're definitely taking it. It's so fucking dumb.

Also, I do like that Colby is getting further into his character by adopting the Trump tactic of accusing your opponent of exactly what you're already doing. Because if I'm playing a game of 'who is on EPO?', he's probably my number 1 pick.

Odin13

Pro Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I can see Colby not being on Epo; doesn't put anything on his strikes, chain wrestles but doesn't force any of his shots, is a D1 wrestler, and at the end of 5 rounds is visibly tired and shows exertion. He is still probably on some epo.

But Usman has legitimately bad balance and coordination on the feet, D2 wrestler, throws every shot with full intent, muscles every takedown, technique, and sub attempt to the max, and looks like nothing happened after 5 rounds of muscling guys around. It doesn't work that way. Everyone gets tired and doubly so when you use full exertion on everything you throw.

Also doesn't help when you come off like you are using the Jon Jones act; like you are appealing to everyone with how upright and upstanding you are. suspicious.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I had a boss once who was obviously queer as a $3 bill point out a rainbow bumper sticker on a car and say something to the effect of “I see those a lot, what do they even mean?” The overcompensating made it even more obvious. Same now for this situation with Usman. He didn’t pass the sniff test before, but now I’m convinced.

Odin13

Pro Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
you are such a detective

fighters who popped on EPO

Usman
Damn, I didnt think epo had that much of an anabolic effect. I thought it was much more unseen than that, being primarily cardiovascular or something.

Kinda reminds me of how lomachenko looks, actually.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Damn, I didnt think epo had that much of an anabolic effect. I thought it was much more unseen than that, being primarily cardiovascular or something.

Kinda reminds me of how lomachenko looks, actually.
these guys probably get super yoked and just skip the cardio and just take epo so they can maintain muscle mass...

idk, i'm just blabbing bro science

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I thought it was much more unseen than that, being primarily cardiovascular or something.
That's correct.

The only reason that it would effect build is that it would allow fighters to train longer and recover faster due to the amount of oxygen that the blood cells can carry (basically). EPO doesn't make the work you put in more effective like an anabolic but it does allow you to do more work effectively.

Odin13

Pro Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
That's correct.

The only reason that it would effect build is that it would allow fighters to train longer and recover faster due to the amount of oxygen that the blood cells can carry (basically). EPO doesn't make the work you put in more effective like an anabolic but it does allow you to do more work effectively.
Oh ok. So the incredibly shredded look is actually due them working, and being able to work, so much more than the normal person. In fact, I think I'm recalling hearing that someone on epo had such an abundance of energy that they would have to wake up in the middle of the night and go train.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Oh ok. So the incredibly shredded look is actually due them working, and being able to work, so much more than the normal person. In fact, I think I'm recalling hearing that someone on epo had such an abundance of energy that they would have to wake up in the middle of the night and go train.
lance armstrong and all the tour de france bikers. they're pumped with so much EPO, even after riding 100 miles per day, they still have to take their bikes out at night to burn all that energy off. then they'll ride another 100 miles next day... and so on...

M

member 1013

lance armstrong and all the tour de france bikers. they're pumped with so much EPO, even after riding 100 miles per day, they still have to take their bikes out at night to burn all that energy off. then they'll ride another 100 miles next day... and so on...
Why wouldn’t they just do coke like normal ppl?