Lifestyle Craft beer appreciation thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I was sat drinking beer with deer one night at the bar and I happened accross a damzel. We went back to my place after some drinks and when we got there I asked if she wanted a beer, as I was getting one out the fridge, she declined and said she had one already and proceeded to take a tall boy steel reserve out of her handbag.

Good times!

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
You have to have a grossly long and downright out of place hipster beard, wear jorts or skinny jeans, have one of those momo haircuts and get your eyebrows plucked to be a “craft beer connoisseur”........

Last edited:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Townsite brewery in Powell Rover, BC. Their Belgium Triple and Saison are great.

This was one of my staples this summer.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Like a Trappist monk came to stay for the weekend. Not really craft I guess but same thing...

End of the world as we know it, and I feel drunk.

Ever had a hot Texas day and needed just the right hint of grass in your beer? Maybe the perfect yard beer.

What would I drink if I were a time traveler in medieval England, trying to stay hydrated but not get cholera?
This lake Charles treat that is bizarrely good for a canned Louisiana beer.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Dang

I bet bear Grylls would struggle to keep down some of the horrible shit you people drink.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You have to have a grossly long and downright out of place hipster beard, wear jorts or skinny jeans, have one of those momo haircuts and get your eyebrows plucked to be a “craft beer connoisseur”........
You are grossly mistaken sir throbert of cuckingham. I just moved from the most hipster town on the planet (I think the whole South Park thing was aimed at them) to some shit hole in between Derby and Nottingham.

We have a Gregg's

8 pound shops

A post office

And for some reason about 12 fucking micro brewery pub's that weren't here 5 years back. It's surreal.

People like this weird shit. I'm thinking about just buying a Camelback and filling it up with dark rum.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I used to drink craft beer before I became an alcoholic. But with the volume I drink these days, my stomach can't handle them.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I used to drink craft beer before I became an alcoholic. But with the volume I drink these days, my stomach can't handle them.
I had a pint of Modelo negro in a bar in Yuma called Jimmy Dee's

It's a shit hole full of fat Mexican women, it's great.

Anyway I don't drink dark ales and just saw they had Modelo on tap and got one, it was the dark stuff and it fucked me up bad.

I don't know if I ever talked about laying on my floor like a starfish for two days while the chunk was biting me and dropkicking me in the face repeatedly. But that was it.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I had a pint of Modelo negro in a bar in Yuma called Jimmy Dee's

It's a shit hole full of fat Mexican women, it's great.

Anyway I don't drink dark ales and just saw they had Modelo on tap and got one, it was the dark stuff and it fucked me up bad.

I don't know if I ever talked about laying on my floor like a starfish for two days while the chunk was biting me and dropkicking me in the face repeatedly. But that was it.
Chunk :(

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Little fucker lives in Avila beach now. The bitch ex saw him a while ago and said he got fat. I'm guessing once he got his nuts cut off he calmed down and got lazy.

I wish I could've kept him

He was shaping up to be a fine attack dog.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You dress like a dork.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I was sat drinking beer with deer one night at the bar and I happened accross a damzel. We went back to my place after some drinks and when we got there I asked if she wanted a beer, as I was getting one out the fridge, she declined and said she had one already and proceeded to take a tall boy steel reserve out of her handbag.

Good times!
Classy girl.

I hope you got her number for a future rendezvous.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Classy girl.

I hope you got her number for a future rendezvous.
I talked to her a few times. It wasn't long after my ex moved out, I think she thought she still lived there and I was a cheater, never got with her again because I got with the Mexican around the same time. I invited her to meet a couple times and she was always down but she's a bit of a car crash so nothing happened.

Fun chick tho