Cyborg ‘cited for battery’ after striking Magana

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

WaffleStomp

Jul 23, 2015
Ones an annoying twat the other is a roided up cheat. The less I see from either the better.

Edit: no fighter bashing please - L

Last edited by a moderator:

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I won't lose sleep over it but it's slightly disturbing to me the way everyone ruthlessly alienates Magana she has a young daughter and seems to be a nice community girl down wherever she lives in Porto Rico and just wants to fight and post nudes on twitter.

Everybody lays the hammer on her with no mercy then one day we find out she has some serious trouble or something and we become all sorry and pitiful.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Cyborg is unfortuantely a bit of an idiot. She might very well be the most talented female fighter of her weight but outside of the cage she has more in common with Mayhem Miller. She is the classic fighter that cannot hear a single word said against her/her team without wanting to kill someone. Those days are gone for top level fighters. Her team around her are as much to blame as herself. She needs a good person to come in and calm her the fuck down and go around with her telling her "NO! NO! No dont punch that person for accidentally bumping into you, you stupid fuck". Shame ennit.

If I wanted to be on TMZ for anything, Cyborg has the shortest fuse with the simplest method of getting wound up. I wouldnt be surprised if Magana planned it. She is clearly also an idiot.
"but outside of the cage she has more in common with Mayhem Miller"

How did you get to this point? What other times has Cyborg acted out to get anywhere near the level of Miller? I'm not saying you're wrong but right now I'm can't think of any.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I won't lose sleep over it but it's slightly disturbing to me the way everyone ruthlessly alienates Magana
I guess they're going by her appearance on TUF and social media. I haven't seen either but by all accounts she's quite toxic.

The pic she posted of Cyborg was pretty cunty.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
she has a young daughter and seems to be a nice community girl down wherever she lives in Porto Rico and just wants to fight and post nudes on twitter.
I don't follow her closely but this assessment seems incredibly inaccurate. Go through her tweets or stories about her. It's endless shit talk talk to create any sort of buzz. I remember her on the scale yelling to the crowd "bow before your majesty" or something close. She's known mainly for being controversial and abrasive especially on social media, not sure where the nice community girl vibe you're getting came from. Again I'm not a loyal fan of hers so maybe i only see the garbage.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
I guess they're going by her appearance on TUF and social media. I haven't seen either but by all accounts she's quite toxic.

The pic she posted of Cyborg was pretty cunty.
Look at her twitter feed and you'll get a good idea of what's going on. Cyborg was obviously in the wrong for assaulting her, but Magana isn't exactly some who screams "easy to get along with".

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I don't follow her closely but this assessment seems incredibly inaccurate. Go through her tweets or stories about her. It's endless shit talk talk to create any sort of buzz. I remember her on the scale yelling to the crowd "bow before your majesty" or something close. She's known mainly for being controversial and abrasive especially on social media, not sure where the nice community girl vibe you're getting came from. Again I'm not a loyal fan of hers so maybe i only see the garbage.
I followed her when I joined twitter 'cause I liked seeing her ass pics so I know she moved to Porto Rico and is always hyping up her barrio and has posted pics helping build stuff there/praising local people and whatnot - that's where the "nice community girl" came from;

she started the "your majesty" thing because she was getting mad shit talk from fans in the internet related to TUF. I'm not arguing she's right - this applies to Leigh @Leigh 's post above - or that she doesn't come off very annoying but it seems mostly like a defense mechanism. whatever shit she talks and buzz she tries to create, she actuallly commands very little attention and whenever she gets some it's the world crashing down on her.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
Oh dear god...this thread. Song2 and jason73....hilariousness.

But..we know magana, she woulda thrown up (golden filtered) pics of her strained vagine on twitter....if it were

DiSmAnTLeR

Apr 5, 2016
I lay the blame on Cyborg's team as well. They seem to constantly drop the ball with her
Where was her team??? Why did they not get her the fuck outta there before this escalated??

Just dumb

Ray was too busy trolling social media under multiple accounts and getting people banned for telling the truth. Cyborg is an excellent fighter that should be at the pinnacle of her sport. Instead, Ray and Tito had her turning down golden opportunities and 'standing on scales holding water jugs'.

Her next move will probably be to try and call out Rousey again!

Nov 21, 2015
Ray was too busy trolling social media under multiple accounts and getting people banned for telling the truth. Cyborg is an excellent fighter that should be at the pinnacle of her sport. Instead, Ray and Tito had her turning down golden opportunities and 'standing on scales holding water jugs'.

Her next move will probably be to try and call out Rousey again!
Certainly looks that way man. A shame really

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
i'm sure it's exactly what moon inferred, they gave her a fight and buttered her up to drop the charges. wouldn't be surprised if there was some hush money on the sly too