General D.C. Mayor Calls For National Guard To Deal With Influx Of Illegal Migrants

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Everyone entering the country should have to do it in a legal way and be able to prove they can support themselves. No reason that illegal immigrants should get more free benefits then me.

Ps. Brazilian actually Jesus X @Jesus X

alinaxbelle-0a7b8fd8e487635fc03edcecb9eabe34_hd.jpgEfteGmZWsAIG-uk.jpg_large.jpge568a4e1c81e00e26cc6f04aa0e540df.jpg

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I don’t see a positive in rewarding those that cheated to get here. I’m all for everyone that goes through the proper process.
I’ve gone through the uk citizenship process and I would say it’s better to just sneak through instead of giving into the machine that’s there for a money making day, every step of the way. My last test was hard and I passed, but the individual who held ransome over me (as my wife wa stuck in a meeting) said “it’s £1,400 for the decision”. I had to fight to get the individual to hold off, but was told “I go home at 5:00 pm and you have 25 more minutes or you have to pay again when you can make another application for my decision” (which was 30 or more days at that point in 2006. I can only imagine what it’s like for someone who doesn’t know the language.

the machine wins, you can hope for the best, but they can easily fuck with you at any time in the process

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I don’t see a positive in rewarding those that cheated to get here. I’m all for everyone that goes through the proper process.
the system is rigged. Cheating is the only way.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Everyone entering the country should have to do it in a legal way and be able to prove they can support themselves. No reason that illegal immigrants should get more free benefits then me.

Ps. Brazilian actually Jesus X @Jesus X

View attachment 75859View attachment 75860View attachment 75861
if the system worked that way, I'd be for it.

but that's not how immigration works. It's a system that feeds slave labor to major corporations, that's what it's designed to do.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
if the system worked that way, I'd be for it.

but that's not how immigration works. It's a system that feeds slave labor to major corporations, that's what it's designed to do.
Unfortunately that is very true.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
the system is rigged. Cheating is the only way.
It isn't rigged people in mexico are just ignorant of the proper paper work or dont want to save their money and patiently go through the process. My parents are both pretty smart people and just filed all their paper work properly in Mexico then finished it off when they got to the u.s they became permanent residents and citizens in the early 90s while their friends and relatives who half assed the bureaucracy got deported and their children got deported because they half assed their papers too. I had a cousin who got deported at 18 because my lazy ass aunt didn't hire a lawyer for 18 years they had no excuse they made a ton of money with food trucks.