Dana White Nightclub Fight with Wife on NYE

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Nah, I’ve been smacked down a few times
I took a good beating from one who now agrees she bitched me down and laughs about it
You just don’t hit a chick
One was an Italian chick who wanted a reaction ??
Nope, don’t hurt chicks
It makes me laugh as I’ve been twatted by a few chicks who had bad intentions, but it is what is. I didnt respond
Just walk away and live another day
well i disagree if you feel confident enough to put your hands on me man or woman expect to receive what you give.

ender852

TMMAC Addict
Jan 31, 2015
Equality means equality. No hit human, or hit humans. There is no middle ground, if woman are people and you can hit people, ergo you can hit women.
Or none of it is OK, and you just don't hit anyone. The law and the courts go with this one.

ender852

TMMAC Addict
Jan 31, 2015
Personally if a woman hits me, I'd hit her back and not think twice. That is equality.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
dana was probably about to walk away scott free on this until phil baroni went and did what he did . now the whole mma community looks like pieces of shit now there will be a spotlight on domestic violence in mma
Most MMA fans nowadays don't know who the NYBA is.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
They should get the slap fight roster together to critique the two slaps and talk about technique, what he did wrong, what he did right, and how the first slap could have been more effective to not trigger the second slap. We want to hear from experts/professionals. They could do a full half hour breakdown, reenactments, take it frame by frame, all that stuff. They really need to capitalize on the timing of this to push the product.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
You going to stand there and let those 210 pound sasquatches with a vagina in the Waffle House viral videos tee off on your ass without sitting one down? You're more of a man than I am then. Because those chics can hit like most fucking men do, and if 2-3 gang up on you...and you don't fight back, you're fucked. I've been married 20 years this July and I have two daughters. I've never laid a hand on my wife, besides sweet sensual love. Each of my daughters got spanked once in their lives. I am against hitting women....99.9% of the time.

But there are exceptions (Waffle House)
Confirmed. Wild @Wild be swinging haymakers at Waffle Houses.

Eating Slapjacks and Slappin some Jack's.

Handing out Grandslam specials on the house.

All you can eat ass whoopings.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
power slap was cheesy and dumb anyways . there was no way it was going to be successful. it was going to be danas XFL