Dana White teasing Rousey vs. Holm if both win titles, suggests Cyborg missed the bus

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Now that the UFC has opened up a women’s featherweight division, you might expect Cris Cyborg’s frustrations to be at an end. But the Invicta champ is still feeling the bite of Dana White’s negotiating tactics.

It looks like the UFC’s relationship with Cris ‘Cyborg’ Justino is going to be a game of hardball all the way down the line. When the UFC announced that they were opening up a women’s featherweight division and crowning a new champion, it seemed there was the potential for a cooling of tensions between fighter and promoter. After all, one of the chief criticisms driving a wedge between the two was Justino’s inability to cut below 140 lbs and the UFC’s disinterest in creating a division at 145.

Having a division at 145 should solve everything, right? Maybe not. Especially not…

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/12/14/13955620/ronda-rousey-vs-holly-holm-2-dana-white-interview-cris-cyborg-response-women-featherweight-champ-ufc

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
just let cyborg go to rizin or bellator already obviously there is problems between the ufc and cyborg camp.they could be hyping her up and rolling her out to be the new 145 champ but for some reason the best 145er ever in wmma gets over looked.dana is holding this sport back.fuck that guy

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Connor has two belts but I don't wahhh

It's ok Ronda. We'll find a way to get you two belts, just stop crying.

I want two belts, why is he better than me, wahhhh.

M

member 3289

Connor has two belts but I don't wahhh

It's ok Ronda. We'll find a way to get you two belts, just stop crying.

I want two belts, why is he better than me, wahhhh.
Bingo. This is exactly why Cyborg isn't fighting for the inaugural WMMA featherweight belt

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
just let cyborg go to rizin or bellator already obviously there is problems between the ufc and cyborg camp.they could be hyping her up and rolling her out to be the new 145 champ but for some reason the best 145er ever in wmma gets over looked.dana is holding this sport back.fuck that guy
If that scenario played out i would suspect with Bellator starting to do more international events they would be the one to grab Cyborg.

M

member 3289

As bad as I hate to say you are correct, Dana is torn between Conor and Ron.
He wants leverage with Conor at the negotiating table. It's why he still pretends/claims that Rhonda is the bigger star despite the fact that Conor has proven to be bigger.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Am I the only one who is glad to see Zuffa give a giant 'fuck you' to Cyborg?

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
As bad as I hate to say you are correct, Dana is torn between Conor and Ron.
LOL. One of them ran their division. The other just cried, made insipid demands, and revealed their fan boys as the idiots that they truly are.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
He wants leverage with Conor at the negotiating table. It's why he still pretends/claims that Rhonda is the bigger star despite the fact that Conor has proven to be bigger.
Now thats a bit to much... DANA is the bigger star and will always be lets get that straight.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Lets get this straight... Dana is the ONLY star of the UFC the rest are just dust in the wind

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
Of course Dana wants to show Holm V Honda 2. Don't know why anyone is surprised that he's gonna take a giant shit on Cyborg, she turned him down and we all know Dana doesn't take rejection well. He's a POS but Dana gonna Dana

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Look baby boy.. There is no way in the world Holly was getting a shot at title any time soon, so it meant not fighting Ronda. This is Dana's last plan and it may work to set up Holly vs Ronda , but you are right Cyborg is fucked if Ronda and Holly both win