DC's the one that puts an end to this nonsense

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Just looked it up. Jones was not tested from October 2017 until July 2018.
Why on Earth would they do that?
past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior. You suspend your athlete and give them a timeline that they know they will not be tested?

Absolutely ridiculous to leave a large untested window and speak so surely about the cause of a current positive.

The only thing that's the science backs is that Jones probably did not take oral tbol between August 2018 and December 2018.

The testing results are consistent with ingestion in April or May 2018 by known data.

Novitzky needs to provide a lot more data to show probable cause that something else happened.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior. You suspend your athlete and give them a timeline that they know they will not be tested?/QUOTE]
well if he was tested during that window he would have more than the 9 Failed PED tests under USADA that he currently has.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
well if he was tested during that window he would have more than the 9 Failed PED tests under USADA that he currently has.

He should have been bimonthly tested throughout his suspension.

If that showed recurrent long-term metabolites with no short or medium-term metabolites then you would have the data to prove the pulsing effect.

It's as much a disservice to Jones as it is the fans and other fighters.

USADA completely boned this up.
Novitzky is playing lawyer , instead of impartial test evaluator, both because of the conflict of interest as well as the fact that I think he probably recognizes they screwed up the data. novitzky whining about the lack of trials while ignoring their ability to run a retrospective trial right now.

USADA should be testing Jones bi-monthly right now.

If his results show negative on all metabolites from here on out during this repeated testing period, you'll be stuck with:

-Jones is not tested for 10+ months, the second longest period anybody not tested.

-Based on known data, Jones metabolite test are most consistent with a usage a few months before August 2018, during this untested period.

- Once Jones goes back into the testing pool, tests show only long-term metabolites, followed by negative tests once Dana and the CSAC say, "he just needs to keep his nose clean and have negative test from here on out". His long-term metabolites just happened to run out 16 months after his original failure and coinciding with returning to fighting.
...Or you must consider that the long-term metabolites are running out about five to six months after a May 2018 ingestion, just as the known data would support.

The only future test consistent with Novitzkys pulsing argument would be continued bimonthly testing that shows continued long-term metabolites well into 2019, supporting a much longer metabolite positives than the previous data supports

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior. You suspend your athlete and give them a timeline that they know they will not be tested?

Absolutely ridiculous to leave a large untested window and speak so surely about the cause of a current positive.

The only thing that's the science backs is that Jones probably did not take oral tbol between August 2018 and December 2018.

The testing results are consistent with ingestion in April or May 2018 by known data.

Novitzky needs to provide a lot more data to show probable cause that something else happened.
Hmmm very interesting.

Maybe if you cry about it for a bit we will all forget that Jon whoop gus' ass

M

member 3289

DC has proven enough and I hate the guy. Jones holds a meaningless belt here. He didn't win it from a champ. It was just laying there. Of course, with the UFC having his back, and green light to dope, of course he was gonna take that belt again.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He should have been bimonthly tested throughout his suspension.

If that showed recurrent long-term metabolites with no short or medium-term metabolites then you would have the data to prove the pulsing effect.

It's as much a disservice to Jones as it is the fans and other fighters.

USADA completely boned this up.
Novitzky is playing lawyer , instead of impartial test evaluator, both because of the conflict of interest as well as the fact that I think he probably recognizes they screwed up the data. novitzky whining about the lack of trials while ignoring their ability to run a retrospective trial right now.

USADA should be testing Jones bi-monthly right now.

If his results show negative on all metabolites from here on out during this repeated testing period, you'll be stuck with:

-Jones is not tested for 10+ months, the second longest period anybody not tested.

-Based on known data, Jones metabolite test for most consistent with a usage a few months before August 2018, during this untested period.

- Once Jones goes back into the testing pool, tests show only long-term metabolites, followed by negative tests once Dana and the CSAC say, "he just needs to keep his nose clean and have negative test from here on out". His long-term metabolites just happened to run out 16 months after his original failure and coinciding with returning to fighting.
...Or you must consider that the long-term metabolites are running out about five to six months after a May 2018 ingestion, just as the known data would support.

The only future test consistent with Novitzkys pulsing argument would be continued bimonthly testing that shows continued long-term metabolites well into 2019, supporting a much longer metabolite positives than the previous data supports
I agree with all you posted, total shitshow

Cannot exclude the possibility of Cheque Drops, or Dutchess Cocktail Microdosing via Bucal absorption..If you haven't read about them, I suggest catching up to speed

Personally I think he is ahead of the anti doping curve and is using some sneaky elite shit

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You're drunk still I see. Nobody biting?
I'm at pub now. Once I oblique kick this quiz in the eyeball I'm gonna rain down with great vengeance and furious anger, on those who doubted bones.

Nov 21, 2015

Jones pisses hotter then a struck match. Why would they test him after he was already
proven to piss hot?

You trying to get the guy suspended or something?

Think and use common sense man

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Jones pisses hotter then a struck match. Why would they test him after he was already
proven to piss hot?

You trying to get the guy suspended or something?

Think and use common sense man
steroid tests are basically an IQ test and a credit check rolled in to one. If you're smart enough, and can afford it, you can beat PED tests.

That's how dumb JBJ is. He's got all the money he could want, and he still needs the resources of a multi-billion dollar company to bail out his epic stupidity.

The question I'm left with is, if UFC is willing to go this far in public to prop up JBJ, how much are they doing when no one is watching?

Nov 21, 2015
steroid tests are basically an IQ test and a credit check rolled in to one. If you're smart enough, and can afford it, you can beat PED tests.

That's how dumb JBJ is. He's got all the money he could want, and he still needs the resources of a multi-billion dollar company to bail out his epic stupidity.

The question I'm left with is, if UFC is willing to go this far in public to prop up JBJ, how much are they doing when no one is watching?
Yeah huh. I can only imagine what they do to bail him out that people can't see

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
Sports fans, MMA included, are so gullible that I'm not surprised that Jones thinks he could get his no contest from the second Cormier fight overturned, or at least get away with such a statement. At the same time, you have MMA media members ( not just the ones paid by the UFC) going on about how steroids make no difference when it comes to Jones because he's such a talented a fighter. For the record, prior to this latest debacle, I'd never heard anyone claim Jon wouldn't be one of the best 205'ers with or without steroids. That's not what PEDs are used for at the highest level of professional sports.

Keung

Banned
Jun 28, 2017
Okay so that's the way it is huh. You just believe what you hear and preach what you are ignorant about.

Yeah I see right through you.

We all do.

Stop spreading them lies as often as you spread them cheeks.

Dueces my dude dueces

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
I'm at pub now. Once I oblique kick this quiz in the eyeball I'm gonna rain down with great vengeance and furious anger, on those who doubted bones.
dude you were on your phone in a pub quiz??

that's not cool.