Descendant of Jack Johnson wants President Trump to pardon first black boxing heavyweight champion

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Truly a great use of the Presidents time. How is the Middle East going?

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
as the forum alt right neo-nazi i support pardoning this man

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
as the forum alt right neo-nazi i support pardoning this man
As regulator and chief of mischief I agree. If they pardoned that cunt tranny whistle blower and that fat bitch Hillary didn't get the chair I say they let everyone get a pardon

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Funny that Obama would pardon Chelsea Manning - a proven traitor - and not pardon Jack Johnson.

Just like it was weird Obama would grow up a pot head, and then perpetuate the prohibition of marijuana once he got in a position to change it.

Change, my ass. No integrity, Obama.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
What you think about this kneeblock @Kneeblock ? Slam dunk for Trump?
I'm glad he's willing to do it and can't really fathom why his predecessors didn't, but I'm not crazy about Johnson's life being used as a political prop.

I'll reserve judgment until I see the language of the posthumous pardon, which hopefully reflects on the nation's legacy of legalized racism.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'm glad he's willing to do it and can't really fathom why his predecessors didn't, but I'm not crazy about Johnson's life being used as a political prop.

I'll reserve judgment until I see the language of the posthumous pardon, which hopefully reflects on the nation's legacy of legalized racism.
I think calling it a political prop might be a bit of a stretch seeing as (sadly) the vast majority of people don't know who the fuck Jack Johnson was.

Nov 21, 2015
If they did, the popular opinions about boxing history would be completely different. Think about the regard that Ali is held in and tell me you ever hear Johnson spoke about that way.
Been black all my life (Haha I made a funny) and all my relatives and most every black person
I know at least knows who Jack Johnson was

I'm older though...today's kids are stupid as fuck so you may be onto something...

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We did it guys!

Ali just got pardoned (even tho his conviction was already overturned)

Getting closer

fightcity

Sep 15, 2017
If he didn't pardon him we'd have to listen to the left cry racist again for another year at least. Of course thats what the left was hoping for.