Diaz Fails Drug Test out of BMF Fight

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Last edited by a moderator:

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
They offered to keep it quiet until after the fight? Shady as hell. I’m rolling with Nate on this one.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
They offered to keep it quiet until after the fight? Shady as hell. I’m rolling with Nate on this one.
Thats the new policy, say nothing until after the test is investigated, saves the fighters reputation being hurt by flagged tests that can be blamed on tainted supplements.

Usually the fight is cancelled though.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Thats the new policy, say nothing until after the test is investigated, saves the fighters reputation being hurt by flagged tests that can be blamed on tainted supplements.

Usually the fight is cancelled though.
It's still on the UFC's site. It's still real to me till it's been taken down.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
When Frank and Larry Furrytits were running the show they had a nice rug sweeping arrangement with the NSAC, Jones availed of it.

USADA dropped the ball more than once, this new policy was devised, so positive tests can be disputed without public knowledge.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Lol
I can’t wait for the Rock to put the BMF belt around the waist of someone like Rick Story. I mean why would the UFC have a backup for an event in NYC with no title fights.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
that fight doesn't move the needle
good fight but only a must watch because of Jorge...not to take away from Leon but it is half the draw or less than Diaz Jorge would be.
If the main event was initially masvidal vs Edwards it would have been torn to shreds on social media. It would’ve done 100k ppv buys

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Are tickets not sold subject to possible change? I know when Chuck pulled out due to a hamstring I couldn't do anything about it.
In many states if the main event is cancelled you can get a refund. I was offered in California for Mitrione vs Fedor and in Nevada for Nunesvs Valentina. I believe NY has the same policy if I remember from Khabib vs Holloway cancellation for 223

Last edited:

Chromium

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
"Oh man, I'm so burnt out on gaming. I need to get back into MMA. The sport's still a mess but at least there's some huge matches coming up, and even when cards fall apart at least it's hilarious. Surely this will lift my spirits."

*Loads MMAJunkie*

"FUCK!!!!"