Did the UFC miss the boat on Russian female prospect Anastasia Yankova?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

When fans get a glimpse of Anatasia Yankova fight for Bellator, they might wonder why the biggest promotional organization in MMA failed to pick up the Muay Thai champion fighter. Yankova potentially has everything on her resume to be a big draw for any promotion she is fighting for.

The recently signed Bellator flyweight with a 2-0 record spoke with mk.ru recently about how she opted to sign with Bellator over the UFC (transcribed by Google Translate):

“All that matters is that I know the conditions of that offer in UFC, and I know the conditions of Bellator. At this stage, all the Bellator advantageous conditions, including in financial terms. Plus is also very important fad monopoly: UFC is not allowed anywhere else to act. And important for me to box and even in Russia.”

LINK: Did the UFC miss the boat on Russian female prospect Anastasia Yankova? | MMA Latest News & Fights Videos l UFC Fighting Videos

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Smokeshow...they did miss the boat.

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
Yes, yes they did.

I'd love to sign her up on a contract she can't get out off am I right fellas? :D:D:D

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
Lena Ovchynnikova as well.

Remember that Coker saw the value of WMMA long before Dana and the UFC did. He booked Rousey vs Tate and proved Dana wrong.

Lena vs Anastasia will be HUGE when they book that fight (after building hype for it).

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Lena Ovchynnikova as well.

Remember that Coker saw the value of WMMA long before Dana and the UFC did. He booked Rousey vs Tate and proved Dana wrong.

Lena vs Anastasia will be HUGE when they book that fight (after building hype for it).
Yup fuck Zuffa I want them to fail and somehow the UFC to succeed lol

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
UFC doesn't want their fighters getting injured outside their org so I don't think they missed any boat.

she's a real butterface too if we are talking about looks, and she's borderline "it's a trap" material :)

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
UFC doesn't want their fighters getting injured outside their org so I don't think they missed any boat.

she's a real butterface too if we are talking about looks, and she's borderline "it's a trap" material :)
This was very brave to say. I support your lifestyle and hope you are surrounded by like minded individuals.