Diego Sanchez released from the UFC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
joshua implied that he is more dangerous than mickey. so i just recorded a Diego Drama video. gotta stick up for the home team

will take me an hour or so to get the mic audio synced with the video and add in a couple high-fantasy clips to the beginning

M

member 3289

yo need some opinions here. so i call the dude weird. and say he has small hands and shit

i dont want to get an advertisement strike. but that isnt too mean, right?

i figure, people on CNN and FOX videos often call other people morons, idiots, jerks, etc and they have ads. so calling someone "weird" should be fine, right?

EDIT: yeah im going for it. Donald Cerrone joked about them being gay. if that is ok, then i should be allowed to imply that he is a weird wuss

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm kind of surprised he's still able to feed himself and tie his own shoes. He has been on the receiving end of some of the most brutal beatings in cage history.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
i just woke up from a nightmare about fabia. my friends and i had tried to infultrate his circle and rescue diego

but in the end, fabia, his mother (whom i fell for), his creepy father and uncles, and half-human cousins were able to successfully steal my shoes and my car

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
i just woke up from a nightmare about fabia. my friends and i had tried to infultrate his circle and rescue diego

but in the end, fabia, his mother (whom i fell for), his creepy father and uncles, and half-human cousins were able to successfully steal my shoes and my car

Stay of the drugs for about two days mate.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Stay of the drugs for about two days mate.
when i realized they had stolen my car, i ran over into the room where they were, called him out, and basically got laughed at.

bc my car wasnt on the "covered list," which in the dream meant that even if i had cops find it or find fabia ir his family driving it, the car is sort of finders keepers losers weepers. it was their car now

so my blood began to boil. i paced back and forth, then turned to run back to my friends in the other room and knocked over his mother by mistake and thought i broke her hip.

i was upset bc i had previously spent time caring for her until fabia, diego, and my friends returned from a fight retreat.

but then she laughed at me. because she wasnt actually hurt and was in on the plan to steal my shoes and car.

so i began to scream as i held back from attacking fabia, and then woke up from the night mare

there are some other details. but they are kind of gay. and its worth noting that in the dream world, fabia doesnt chase people with knives. he has scissors attached to a string that he spins

but he doesnt have them anymore. because i caught them and ripped them away. thats actually when all the drama began. i stole his scissors, then revealer my identity as a mole

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Mr. Fabia strikes back!

Diego Sanchez Roasts Donald Cerrone Following Knockout Loss

“Maybe @cowboycerrone training methods should be questioned??” Sanchez said on his Instagram story. “Racing, mountain biking, wakeboarding, snow mobiling, hunting, shooting, Jerky selling, traveling like a rockstar and chewing with Monster drink….hope Donald the bigot gets taken to the hospital to protect his head he said needed healing.”

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
Mr. Fabia strikes back!

Diego Sanchez Roasts Donald Cerrone Following Knockout Loss

“Maybe @cowboycerrone training methods should be questioned??” Sanchez said on his Instagram story. “Racing, mountain biking, wakeboarding, snow mobiling, hunting, shooting, Jerky selling, traveling like a rockstar and chewing with Monster drink….hope Donald the bigot gets taken to the hospital to protect his head he said needed healing.”

Diego really showed him. ?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Well, this development is a step in the right direction (or so it seems)

I still want someone to stomp the shit out of Fabia

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Just reading through the article more thoroughly....

“Any power of attorney that Fabia had has been rescinded/terminated,” Lakins said.

Jesus, it really was a crazy as it seemed. How in the hell did that dipshit convince Diego to give him that kind of power/control?

Total madness, that Fabia douche is a con artist of the highest degree. Again, I still want someone to stomp the shit out of him.