Discussion on UG : Kirik response to being paid by UFC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Fighter bashing is not allowed unless of course you are fighter bashing.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
crowbar;n19874 said:
^^^^^

I copied this from back in 2002 or so,just for keep sake.Kirik makes a alot more from the athletic commissions on a monthly basis.

We have several different ways for you to advertise on MixedMartialArts.com:
1. Mass mailing to MMA.com members. $75 for one mailing. Actual number of individual emails that go out varies (it is members who have logged on and chosen the "mailing list" option), but it is approximately 60% of total members. Mailer will also be posted on the Underground by a site administrator.

]

I've posted before about my simultaneous empathy and unimpressed opinion for stuff going on over there. But I'll go ahead and weigh in on this bullshit.

Your contact info or 3rd party access to send you unsolicited mail is never, and I mean never, up for sale from us. Period fucking period.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Splinty;n20019 said:
I've posted before about my simultaneous empathy and unimpressed opinion for stuff going on over there. But I'll go ahead and weigh in on this bullshit.

Your contact info or 3rd party access to send you unsolicited mail is never, and I mean never, up for sale from us. Period fucking period.
God damn right!

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Splinty;n20019 said:
But what about the whores we were promised!?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Kirik talks about character flaws, then commits them immediately, by being deceitful.
This subject has been beat to death, but this is YEARS after the subject was dodged by Kirik.
Only now does he say he get $0.00 from Zuffa or the UFC.
I've been a member of the UG from the beginning.
1998. My password was 962 before Y2K.
It is PAINFULLY OBVIOUS that the "Underground" has benefited directly in the past, and indirectly now.
Before the UFC was king, KOTC, ROTR, Superbrawl, and Pancrase, ect. all got sticky threads and coverage.
Gradually that deteriorated as dfwjr. "cultivated"($) that relationship.
Guys like MenTal may have the smoking gun, but until then I and others have to rely on common sense from clear observations.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Morpheus1976;n19320 said:
in the past, i posted link.clips,pics and a blue would immidiatly embed, for the last few months nothing.
way less blue as before, a lot of them quit posting.
in a way i think its the people trying to say that picture posting should be free on forums like everywhere else. I used to post pictures for other people too as a blue (won all my blues) but then i stopped doing it because i think it makes blues enablers. If blues stop posting pictures for others, and its just links that no one can see then the hope is they will recognize this and let everyone post pictures.