Does anyone else 'opt-out' when flying?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Feb 28, 2015
Excited for Guy Smalley @Guy Smalley new thread on his magical RV. I'm currently obsessed with finding a vintage canned ham pull trailer and hope to buy one in july and re-furb it and hit the road with the dogs as much as I can with it.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
When I was boarding the plan to come home from Jamaica I got the full body pat down, including a crotch grab from a very pretty woman at the airport. She was even smiling as she did it and her friend was watching.

Sadly, she was in full army gear and carrying an automatic rifle on her back.

So I'm not really sure if it was a win-win situation...

Last edited:

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I take every opportunity to get as naked as I can.

I know this is a late reply but I felt it needed to be said.

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have a buddy who opts out every time and rubs one up right before getting in line. Dude has issues lol

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
Was it ever determined if those nudey scanners give you cancer?

TSA is such a joke- at Sea-Tac this TSA agent was at the beginning of the x-ray belt telling people to get in 1 line. Ahead of us about 5 feet, still before the scanner, an agent was having a really tough time with a flyer in a wheel chair, so a couple of us turn to the agent behind us and tell her, "Hey, you may want to give this guy a hand with Wheelchair Lady". The TSA agent behind us goes, "Sorry, that's not my job." The guy in front of her asks her, "Where does the performance radius of your job?"

Your life is LITERALLY in the hands of these people.

Feb 28, 2015
I've never flown in my entire life. La Bamba scarred me for life. "Not my Ritchie!"
For reals never?

I started flying cross country by myself when I was 5 when my dad moved to Berkeley from Brooklyn. Been flyin ever since. If I'm not off to somewhere at least once a month I get antsy. I did 3 back to backs in June and haven't flown since and I'm freaking out. It's been my escape from the day to day the past few years since I've lived in places I wasn't too fond of. Hitting the road again in October.