Society Donald Trump to be arrested?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Don’t forget this…he’s a martial arts master. Approach him with a set of handcuffs at your own peril.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Don’t forget this…he’s a martial arts master. Approach him with a set of handcuffs at your own peril.

The Don can definitely hold his own...

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Only thing this is going to do is wake more up to the corruption and turn them against the system. Great awakening.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
does an arrest stop him from running in the next election? is that the real goal because obviously he isnt going to jail and can pay any fine they levy .

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
does an arrest stop him from running in the next election? is that the real goal because obviously he isnt going to jail and can pay any fine they levy .
I thought a major factor in him announcing his canidacy early was to avoid certain arrests & prosecutions.
?
I had heard that from top men.

I see them pushing the 5g superbutton on him where he dies suddenly.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I thought a major factor in him announcing his canidacy early was to avoid certain arrests & prosecutions.
?
I had heard that from top men.

I see them pushing the 5g superbutton on him where he dies suddenly.
well he is 2x vaxxed and 3x boosted so the graphine may activate via 5g but 50 years of living off of mcdonalds and burger king have him so full of preservatives he might be immortal

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
What are they planning to arrest him for?
Take this with a grain of salt, but I don't think this is too far off, if at all

On a recorded call with Cohen, Cohen said he had a situation handled and would secure financing. trumps response was that he had assumed they would just give her cash lol

If they had paid her through trumps own money, it wouldn't be a crime. But they used Campaign donations without disclosing that, violating NY state law

Michael Cohen spent time behind bars for this already, as well as for tax evasion

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Take this with a grain of salt, but I don't think this is too far off, if at all

On a recorded call with Cohen, Cohen said he had a situation handled and would secure financing. trumps response was that he had assumed they would just give her cash lol

If they had paid her through trumps own money, it wouldn't be a crime. But they used Campaign donations without disclosing that, violating NY state law

Michael Cohen spent time behind bars for this already, as well as for tax evasion
It's funny that I can already tell you that's not going to stick, because Trump didn't do it himself.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
It's funny that I can already tell you that's not going to stick, because Trump didn't do it himself.
Yeh. For what its worth, I don't judge people for extra marital affairs. I do think consensual adults should be allowed to pay for sex (which is not even part of the debate. Not sure he did that. He probably did tho). I also think paying for silence is fine

I'm surprised that some of his evangelic supporters condone that tho since they don't have the same views as me. Cognitive dissonance I guess

It's not super funny, but if you can find the call, it's a little funny. It seemed as if Don expected Cohen to hand her a bag of cash or something lol

And you might be right about the lack of agency. From that call alone, there's no evidence of trump choosing to use Campaign funds. But if he signed a check, or if there is evidence of him giving approval for someone else to write the check with Campaign funds, then he committed a crime

People are freaking out about this. And conspiracy theorists are going off already lol. At the end of the day, this charge isn't a big deal whether he is charged and convicted or not

He has much bigger concerns down in Georgia and other places in regards to things like trying to pressure people to overturn the results of the election

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Can't watch it.

Is that the "You need to find the votes" call?
Oh no. Sorry. I didn't realize you were referring to that one

This is just a coded call cohen recorded where he said he would secure financing, and trump says, "listen. What financing?

Cohen: "well, I have to pay"

Trump: "you won't pay with cash?"

Cohen: "no. No no no."

Lol

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Oh no. Sorry. I didn't realize you were referring to that one

This is just a coded all cohen recorded where he said he would secure financing, and trump says, "listen. Whar financing?" Cohen: "well, I have to pay". Trump: "you won't pay with cash?" Cohen: "no. No no no."

Trump is like a delusional movie mobb boss lol
It sounds like they should have paid with cash.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
There probably had to be a paper trail of the financing or else the NDA wouldn't apply

They should've used personal cash instead of campaign financing and there would be no crime
His actions often undermine his opponents "diabolic, Hitler-esque" marketing material.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
His actions often undermine his opponents "diabolic, Hitler-esque" marketing material.
He's not Hitler. But he's also not a good guy

Why not just own it? I'm not into stormy, but presumably he wss and I'm sure many think she's hot. He should just admit to banging her and paying for silence. His base won't care

Instead he posts on truth social in all caps for his supporters to show up Tuesday and fight for the nation.

Did he encourage violence? Technically, no.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
He's not Hitler. But he's also not a good guy

Why not just own it? I'm not into stormy, but presumably he wss and I'm sure many think she's hot. He should just admit to banging her and paying for silence. His base won't care

Instead he posts on truth social in all caps for his supporters to show up Tuesday and fight for the nation.

Did he encourage violence? Technically, no.
Preaching to the choir, bruv. There are some things I love about Donny. None of them are the things his followers love about him, lol.