Eddie Alvarez loses his ONE debut

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
If that dude he fought could navigate USADA he could do well in UFC. He looked stronger and faster than Eddie. I was surprised at his skill.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
If that dude he fought could navigate USADA he could do well in UFC. He looked stronger and faster than Eddie. I was surprised at his skill.
He's a talented striker. Lots of power. As much as Eddie has always gotten hit this was going to be a problematic matchup for Eddie. But it would take 3 years before he could get through USADA testing cleanly.

Eddie also didn't look good. He seemed a bit off. Rusty even.

Makes me happy.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Eddie knew he was done. He is easily one of my favorite fighters but he saw no hope in the UFC and thought that he would get some cans “over there” and he was, well, wrong. He looked terrible during the staredowns.

The Sound of Violence

Host of a podcast about mma podcasts
Oct 28, 2015
I was surprised to see DJ and Eddie both look quite a bit smaller than their opponents. Kinda has me questioning the legitimacy of ONE's weight cutting rules especially considering there is zero transparency about it.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I was surprised to see DJ and Eddie both look quite a bit smaller than their opponents. Kinda has me questioning the legitimacy of ONE's weight cutting rules especially considering there is zero transparency about it.
I was suprisurp to see did have as much trouble as he did. But to be honest the whole show has me questioning what I thought about MMA as they have some top tier talent who I had never heard of. It was a fucken awesome show