General Ellen Page, now Elliot page.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
So it begins. The great tranny nonsense of 2022…....

This is a good read btw,

Female trans UPenn swimmer Lia Thomas is CRUSHED by male competitor Female trans UPenn swimmer Lia Thomas is CRUSHED by male competitor via https://dailym.ai/android
Let me make sure I have this right...

There's a male to female transgender swimmer from the University of Pennsylvania who has shattered records and soundly beaten her biologically female competitors in previous races.

In this latest event, she competed against someone from Yale who is in the process of transitioning from female to male, having had his breats removed and presumably having testosterone therapy.

The parents of the University of Pennsylvania swimmers are now complaining about this?

From the article:

'I wasn't prepared for that. Everything is messed up. I can't wrap my head around this. The NCAA needs to do something about this. They need to put science into the decision and discussion,' a UPenn parent, who wanted to remain anonymous, told DailyMail.com.

Another parent said: 'A man just crushed the women's team.'

How the fuck is this not a Babylon Bee article?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

There's a male to female transgender swimmer from the University of Pennsylvania who has shattered records and soundly beaten her biologically female competitors in previous races.

In this latest event, she competed against someone from Yale who is in the process of transitioning from female to male, having had his breats removed and presumably having testosterone therapy.

The parents of the University of Pennsylvania swimmers are now complaining about this?

From the article:

'I wasn't prepared for that. Everything is messed up. I can't wrap my head around this. The NCAA needs to do something about this. They need to put science into the decision and discussion,' a UPenn parent, who wanted to remain anonymous, told DailyMail.com.

Pretty much. I've been laughing for a few weeks when the male to female smashed the records. It created a big stink in the swimming community.

One lady resigned from the commission after a million years saying it's not right etc. Lots of people spoke out saying it's not fair. Piers Morgan wrote a whole article about it.

Now the opposite just happened, an Elliott page won and then pulled out his titties. Or ex titties. All very strange.

And interesting

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oh, the female to male swimmer (who chopped off her they them titties) is not taking testosterone.

It all sounds like a work to me.

The male to female lost a on purpose, and the other one was sent in as a ringer.

"See, there's no advantage to see here"

Will be an interesting documentary some day, and I'm saying that before we find out what even happens next.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
SongExotic2 @SongExotic2 I stopped giving a damn about most of these bitches suffering due to the males pretending to be females because those are the same girls who are usually woke and go full retard with all the LGBTQ+123U&ME propaganda...

It's insane though isn't it?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
SongExotic2 @SongExotic2 I stopped giving a damn about most of these bitches suffering due to the males pretending to be females because those are the same girls who are usually woke and go full retard with all the LGBTQ+123U&ME propaganda...

Oh it's nuttier than squirrel shit. That's why I liked this story. A few weeks ago the dude embarrassed all the women and everyone was coy, slowly people started speaking out saying "nah fuck that" and female swimmers threatened to boycott etc. It was fun to see people not being scared of being woke and getting cancelled.

Not the script has flipped and a reverse tranny won!

You couldn't make it up it hilarious. And for some reason the reverse tranny whipped her old titties out when she won.

This is real life..... It sounds like something I'd make up but I assure you it's real.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

From the article:

I had a hard time following with the fluid pronouns, but yeah - I think you have it right.
A dude dominated the female race because he transitioned to female. Dicks don't make you swim faster than women. But a larger heart, larger lungs and bigger muscles certainly will.

I'm fine with the chaos the woke folks have created, and it's especially refreshing that it happened at an Ivy League competition where I assume the wokeness level is extra high. It will be fun watching them argue against their own initiatives, and occasionally contradict themselves in the same sentence.

Thomas found herself at the center of a national dialogue about how to fairly include transgender women in sports after she began swimming for the school's women's team. She previously swam for the men's team before transitioning.

The NCAA allows transgender women to compete on women's teams so long as they have been treated with testosterone suppression medication for at least one year before being allowed to compete on women's teams.

Thomas' wins during a previous swim meet rattled the swimming community, forcing it to reckon with the topic of the inclusion. During the Zippy Invitational meet in December, Thomas won nearly every freestyle race, setting a program, meet and pool record time during the 1,650 freestyle race, according to Penn Athletics.

Her win prompted John Lohn, the editor-in-chief of Swimming World magazine, to write in a December opinion piece that "athletes transitioning from male to female possess the inherent advantage of years of testosterone production and muscle-building."

"In the case of Thomas, she had nearly 20 years of this testosterone-building advantage, something cisgender women could not attain. Although she took part in the testosterone-suppression process, a look at her performances clearly reflects that she is benefitting from the genetics of her birth sex," he wrote.

Meanwhile, both the school and the Ivy League this week defended her inclusion on the team, arguing she has met all of the protocols for a transgender student-athlete to compete on a women's team.

"We fully support all the student-athletes and coaches in our swimming & diving program and look forward to the team's continued success this season," UPenn Athletics wrote in a statement.

The Ivy League wrote in a statement that it reaffirmed its "unwavering commitment to providing an inclusive environment for all student-athletes while condemning transphobia and discrimination in any form. The league welcomes her participation in the sport of women's swimming and diving and looks forward to celebrating the success of all our student-athletes throughout the season."

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I had a hard time following with the fluid pronouns, but yeah - I think you have it right.
A dude dominated the female race because he transitioned to female. Dicks don't make you swim faster than women. But a larger heart, larger lungs and bigger muscles certainly will.

I'm fine with the chaos the woke folks have created, and it's especially refreshing that it happened at an Ivy League competition where I assume the wokeness level is extra high. It will be fun watching them argue against their own initiatives, and occasionally contradict themselves in the same sentence.

Only bit you missed is that the one who won yesterday is a female to male who hasn't started testosterone therapy, just chopped her boobs off so he could still compete.

I'm telling ya it's a work. That female male tranny was a ringer, the other one let her win so the community can say "well I guess there's not a male advantage"

It's a conspiracy.

Enock-O-Lypse Now! @Enock-O-Lypse Now! I'm gonna need you to investigate this whole swimming thing. What you think? Am I going crazy or is this some whole transexual scheme going on here

M

member 1013

That just it bud. It’s our patriarchal oppressor instincts to try and protect them and their right to fair competition. If they want it, let them have it.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Only bit you missed is that the one who won yesterday is a female to male who hasn't started testosterone therapy, just chopped her boobs off so he could still compete.

I'm telling ya it's a work. That female male tranny was a ringer, the other one let her win so the community can say "well I guess there's not a male advantage"

It's a conspiracy.

Enock-O-Lypse Now! @Enock-O-Lypse Now! I'm gonna need you to investigate this whole swimming thing. What you think? Am I going crazy or is this some whole transexual scheme going on here

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I hope jk Rowling does nothing until after production then says fuck it let's sue them

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Have these transgender folks been everywhere all along and it was under-reported?
Or is there a spike in folks diving into this transition because of all the attention it is getting?

Or is it a combination of both?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Have these transgender folks been everywhere all along and it was under-reported?
Or is there a spike in folks diving into this transition because of all the attention it is getting?

Or is it a combination of both?
Yes

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's the wokeness brigade. Nowadays you can't say the word cunt in public without some Karen getting offended.

Fucken mentally ill trannies can demand to be called maaam and if you don't comply you can get fired. It's fucken bonkers.

Welcome to the century of woke.

Political correctness and the alphabet brigade will turn us into the bitch ass future from demolition man.

I'm not a tyrant, I don't wish any ill will amongst anyone, I just think it's bizarre that if Bruce Jenner was here next to me and said "I'm a woman" and I replied "no your not you daft cunt" I would face public outcry, my career would be over and the media would hound me as a villain.

He's not a fucken woman tho is he

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If Brock Lesnar gets some bolt ons I'm not convinced he's a woman.

If Serena Williams proves he ain't got a dick I'm still not convinced.its a woman.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
According to that article, the producer in question is "TikTok video producer Megan Mckelli".

I'm guessing that it's not going to be a big budget production then :)

Could Rowling still sue if they released it for free, making no monetary gain, but used her characters?

(Edited for typo).

Last edited:

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
According to that article, the producer in question is "TikTok video producer Megan Mckelli".

I'm guessing that it's not going to be a big budget production then :)

Could Rowling still sue if they released it for free, making no monetary gain, but used her characters?

(Edited for typo).
Yes, according to the article they are casting several characters she wrote.

I don't remember who as I think Harry potter is shite, not a patch on lord of the rings.

Which is also shite. And I shall have to rewatch at some point this week.