General Ellen Page, now Elliot page.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
One is a physical biological defect. The other is a mental health illness. I could understand folks in this scenario would have some issues with gender, how couldn't you?

Transgender people have different brain structure than cis heterosexual people

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So now homosexuals and serial killers are the same according to you?

Your outrage is as snowflake as anything.
Don't try and put words in my mouf, I'm speaking of mental illness. If left undetected and untreated it never leads down a good path was the analogy I was leaning towards. Look at the suicide rate among trannies. Chopping your knob off isn't the answer.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Don't try and put words in my mouf, I'm speaking of mental illness. If left undetected and untreated it never leads down a good path was the analogy I was leaning towards. Look at the suicide rate among trannies. Chopping your knob off isn't the answer.
No one is putting words in your mouth. When a topic that has lots of data and also lots of questions you're the one who keeps bringing up crocodiles and serial killers well also holding contradictory opinions regarding homosexuals and those naturally born with a body that does not match their sex.... Don't make ridiculous analogies and comparisons if you don't want it to be pointed out how ridiculous it is.

What if letting them live as the opposite sex greatly reduced their depression and suicidality?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No one is putting words in your mouth. When a topic that has lots of data and also lots of questions you're the one who keeps bringing up crocodiles and serial killers well also holding contradictory opinions regarding homosexuals and those naturally born with a body that does not match their sex.... Don't make ridiculous analogies and comparisons if you don't want it to be pointed out how ridiculous it is.

What if letting them live as the opposite sex greatly reduced their depression and suicidality?
?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

I said already. They are birth defects. In a scenario like that it's strange, because they are neither. Yet both really. I would say they are women unable to have kids. And lots can't. That's nothing to hold against them, and it's very unfortunate that this occasionally happens to some people.

Again tho it's an anomaly.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Pretty sure the suicide rate wouldn't be so high in that group if they didn't constantly get told that they are looney and disfunctional instead of finding acceptance in society.

The disproportionate championing and pushing that sometimes happens kinda is a form of overcorrection by some parts of society I think.
Time will probably bring normalcy.

I think OP just wants to be called brave and stunning from time to time as well.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That's who you want on the battlefield....

Fucken world's gone mad.