Sci/Tech Elon Musk becomes Twitter’s largest shareholder

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I was actually going to apply at space X but heard working there sucked from a dude who now works at another plane company here I live like 15 miles from space X. They are also building a second space X in long beach CA my commute would be like 2 miles.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
I was actually going to apply at space X but heard working there sucked from a dude who now works at another plane company here I live like 15 miles from space X. They are also building a second space X in long beach CA my commute would be like 2 miles.

Working there sucked in what way? Was he expected to put in an unreasonable amount of hours in a week? I've heard that Musk is a workaholic, and was wondering if he expects the same of his workforce.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Working there sucked in what way? Was he expected to put in an unreasonable amount of hours in a week? I've heard that Musk is a workaholic, and was wondering if he expects the same of his workforce.
I didn't really question him that hard it was small talk but he seemed burned out and his current job is more regimented he works a constant 10 hour day makes good cash. when boeing was here that was probably a better place to work nobody ever complained about them their pay was high AF for the 90s with a g.e.d.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Leaked text exchange between Twitter CEO and Elon Musk. Elon’s response ???

F80968B4-DF4C-4E3E-92F0-BC104CBFEFD5.jpeg

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Twitter shares halted as new that Elon may go ahead and buy the company. Interesting.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Over/Under when Trump has his account back:

Nov 1st

Would you bet it?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
And I can justify it by the fact that he speaks without thinking... Did you see his last statement about the war? May he burn in hell.
The one where he proposed a reasonable solution that Ukraine was on board with until BoJo told him he wasn't allowed? The nerve.