Sci/Tech Elon Musk becomes Twitter’s largest shareholder

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Never in my life would I have imagined Matt Taibbi to have the testicular fortitude to put it all on the line like this. For years I had raged everytime he was on PMSNBC because he was so far left but he's shown himself to be a good egg along with Glenn Greenwald...

P.S. Elon too...

:cheers:
Remember a good journalist that has ethics, will publish both stories you love and stories you hate because they're calling it down the middle.

RIP Matt Taibbi

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i hope some major GOP fucks get sucked in to this . then it will be impossible for the media to ignore. idc who is involved . if you are part of this you need to face consequences

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Democrats and the Fake News are gonna have a very tough time attacking Matt Taibbi.

Taibbi is a contributing editor for far-left Rolling Stone and has written a number of Trump-deranged articles over the last few years.

Elon clearly thought this through and knew to have an anti-Trump journalist deliver the information, knowing he couldn’t be attacked as “biased”. Brilliant move on his part.

1670094920246.png

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Democrats and the Fake News are gonna have a very tough time attacking Matt Taibbi.

Taibbi is a contributing editor for far-left Rolling Stone and has written a number of Trump-deranged articles over the last few years.

Elon clearly thought this through and knew to have an anti-Trump journalist deliver the information, knowing he couldn’t be attacked as “biased”. Brilliant move on his part.

View attachment 80853
The whole thing stinks of Rogan, lol.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't think I'll ever be re-instated, mine was a CAPITAL offense.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The whole thing stinks of Rogan, lol.
People have become far too complacent and far too accepting of their freedoms (and wealth) being stripped away by corrupt Governments who have been colluding with Big Tech and the media. An alarming % of people have not only ignored the corruption & collusion but have engaged in defending it as "conspiracy theory". People are too easily manipulated, too easily distracted, and would prefer that status quo continue so they don't have to accept that they've been lied to and duped their entire lives. It's long overdue that the masses are awakened. If Elon can help do that by exposing what has happening at Twitter, then I am all for it. I hope he exposes the collusion between the Govt and Twitter with regards to Covid too. Expose it all.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
People have become far too complacent and far too accepting of their freedoms (and wealth) being stripped away by corrupt Governments who have been colluding with Big Tech and the media. An alarming % of people have not only ignored the corruption & collusion but have engaged in defending it as "conspiracy theory". People are too easily manipulated, too easily distracted, and would prefer that status quo continue so they don't have to accept that they've been lied to and duped their entire lives. It's long overdue that the masses are awakened. If Elon can help do that by exposing what has happening at Twitter, then I am all for it. I hope he exposes the collusion between the Govt and Twitter with regards to Covid too. Expose it all.
Oh, I wasn't saying that as a dig. Elon probably asked Rogan who to give it too. Taibbi is easier to get ahold of than Greenwald.