Emo culture?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The fashion isn't the problem really. Its that apart of that role includes the need to portray a constant state of sadness regardless of the situation, that's the fucked up part.
Dude, I think Hollywood has screwed up your sense of reality. Do the teens in your town sparkle? If so, you may be stuck in the fictional world of twilight, and those moody teens are vampires. I suggest moving. pronto.

P

Punch

I'm going to try to hold on loosely when my daughter gets to dating age. I hope beyond hope that showing her through my own actions what a good man is like, that she'll understand how she should be treated.

But if some little shits try to do some fucked up shit to her, (some form of sexual assault) I'll have absolutely no moral compunctions about putting their life in the dirt.

And no, i don't find those two statements to be contrary.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
My oldest is 16 and I've already come to the conclusion that trying to convince her who to date/like is a waste of time and energy. Luckily for my wife & I, she does respect our opinions and our respect is important to her...so she does think wisely. That said, there isn't shit I can do about who she wants to go out with. All I can do is let these little fucks know what consequences lie ahead, should they lose their minds. Besides that, cross your fingers and hope for the best.