General Epstein Beaten and Choked in Jail

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
so wat happens to bill richardson ans ghislane maxwell now

No one ever said Richardson banged anyone. They said Maxwell targeted him and others. But he's never been in a list that had sex that I can find.

Maxwell is already known but unless there more documents theres no case. She would just be a trafficked victim who brought in others. That's common btw. You need to find communications with her as a willing conspirator, but she's only been an assistant helping hire many different staff.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
No one ever said Richardson banged anyone. They said Maxwell targeted him and others. But he's never been in a list that had sex that I can find.

Maxwell is already known but unless there more documents theres no case. She would just be a trafficked victim who brought in others. That's common btw. You need to find communications with her as a willing conspirator, but she's only been an assistant helping hire many different staff.
from yesterday
Unsealed Records Implicate More Famous Men In the Jeffrey Epstein Case

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Yeah but did you read the testimony???

Name the other politically-connected and financially powerful people that Ghislaine Maxwell told you to go have sex with,” Menninger said.

“They instructed me to have sex with George Mitchell, Jean Luc Brunel, Bill Richardson, another prince, that I don’t know his name,” Giuffre said
I can find no corroboration that those occured while others are explicitly stated.
I'm not sure why that is. But instructed is not follow through.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Fyi there are more documents that will be released by a judge or someting

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i wonder how this goes now. are they free to blame everything on epstein because he is dead and a perfect scapegoat

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
this dude probably deserved the "made to look like a suicide" more than bourdain did still sucks bourdain died like that

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Statement from Attorney General William P. Barr on the Death of Jeffrey Epstein
Attorney General William P. Barr issued the following statement:

“I was appalled to learn that Jeffrey Epstein was found dead early this morning from an apparent suicide while in federal custody. Mr. Epstein’s death raises serious questions that must be answered. In addition to the FBI’s investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein’s death."

Why should anyone believe or debate information coming from institutions and corporations that have shown consistent lying, corruption, and betrayal of public trust?

Whatever the details are of this story, rest assured, we aren't getting the truth.