Everyone wants to be a gangster until it's time to do some gangster shit

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Against who? RDA and Johnson are notable, but the rest? Reminds me of Barao's record before he faded. Come back when he fought Nate, Alvarez, Mendez, and Aldo.
Holloway fight isn't there yet. Don't try to fluff it up. Three notable fighters, that is it out of that record.
better than 4 "help! ref!! I can't take it anymore. Help me and get me away from this guy. Tell him to stop making me "ouchee" record
Conor asked the ref for help, 4 times.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
better than 4 "help! ref!! I can't take it anymore. Help me and get me away from this guy. Tell him to stop making me "ouchee" record
Conor asked the ref for help, 4 times.
Better than have somebody throwing in the towel for you because you are getting schoolboyed.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I agree with you but I wanna see if Conor triple axel’s out of this shit.

Tomorrow’s a big day...if he white privilege’s out of this, then Dana White is the next Vince McMahon.

3 fights canceled thanks to Conor so far.
Lol I white privilege my way through life.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Every UFC fighter who threw Conor under the bus today(HeHe) and who trys to sue, will be blacklisted from every McGregor event henceforth. They will not be able to participate or have the opportunity to make money fighting on a Conor card.
Conor competes in an entirely different sport so I don't think this will be a problem

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Better than have somebody throwing in the towel for you because you are getting schoolboyed.
Wait?
You honestly think quiting is better than being too tough for your own good and people not being able to make you quit even when they are kicking your ass?????

Really??????

Nov 21, 2015
Every UFC fighter who threw Conor under the bus today(HeHe) and who trys to sue, will be blacklisted from every McGregor event henceforth. They will not be able to participate or have the opportunity to make money fighting on a Conor card.
Ultimate Conor Prison Booty Championships....

Coming to Cell Block D

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Am I the only one that thinks this is on purpose. Get out of the UFC contract... that must be his motivation. Start his own promotion.

Or never fight again, just get out of the piece of paper for a few million.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Wait?
You honestly think quiting is better than being too tough for your own good and people not being able to make you quit even when they are kicking your ass?????

Really??????
The best of fighters have tapped, the best of fighters have been knocked out. We are talking about the greats here. But yet shitting one fighter when he or she does it is absolutely ridiculous. Not tapping is retarded. Nothing to do with tough. Know when to quit is exactly what MMA guys need to know how to do. As for being beaten badly, that it looks so awefule from outside the cage that someone is compelled to throw in a towel, yeah, that's pretty bad to me. Even with Johnson/Khabib that didn't happen.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
The best of fighters have tapped, the best of fighters have been knocked out. We are talking about the greats here. But yet shitting one fighter when he or she does it is absolutely ridiculous. Not tapping is retarded. Nothing to do with tough. Know when to quit is exactly what MMA guys need to know how to do. As for being beaten badly, that it looks so awefule from outside the cage that someone is compelled to throw in a towel, yeah, that's pretty bad to me. Even with Johnson/Khabib that didn't happen.
I agree tapping is smart and the right thing to do and respectable
Imo there is a difference between tapping and quitting
Quitting is when you look for a way out like conor did in the first fight against Nate when he tried to go for a lazy takedown against a legit black belt and gave up his neck

For me personally, it may look horrible from the outside but if a guy has the heart not to quit even when I'm thinking in my head it would be smart for this dude to quit, there is not much I can respect more than that
The guy who does this, is a certified warrior in my eyes

I just can't see how being a warrior is worse than quitting even if the warrior looks worse afterwards from the outside

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I agree tapping is smart and the right thing to do and respectable
Imo there is a difference between tapping and quitting
Quitting is when you look for a way out like conor did in the first fight against Nate when he tried to go for a lazy takedown against a legit black belt and gave up his neck

For me personally, it may look horrible from the outside but if a guy has the heart not to quit even when I'm thinking in my head it would be smart for this dude to quit, there is not much I can respect more than that
The guy who does this, is a certified warrior in my eyes

I just can't see how being a warrior is worse than quitting even if the warrior looks worse afterwards from the outside
I respect your opinion dude.

yuushi

Apr 5, 2018
Yeah, McGagger went and attacked everyone else, EXCEPT Nurmagomedov

I dunno, maybe he should actually be fighting and defending his title against Nurmagomedov instead of attacking buses with his butt-buddies?

Just a thought.

Buff Bagginz

NO KNOWN WEAKNESSES
Nov 13, 2015
Am I the only one that thinks this is on purpose. Get out of the UFC contract... that must be his motivation. Start his own promotion.

Or never fight again, just get out of the piece of paper for a few million.
You might be onto somthing, Lad.

Conor can make alot more owning and fighting in his own promotion, like Money May. He dosnt need the UFC or Dana anymore. They should just let him go.

I mean, Conor might make what a good $20 Mill off the Khabib fight and the UFC makes $50 Mill? That aint right. He is the one putting himself on the line and the reason why everyone tunes in.