Ex-Ravens cheerleader Molly Shattuck pleads guilty to rape

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It wasn't consent. Children are not able to consent to sex.

I agree it is different to forcible rape and something like 10 years would an overly harsh sentence but the woman is a predator and a criminal and needs to face justice.
I don't know man, I feel like at best this is a very grey area. You know that dude was getting high fives left and right.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I don't know man, I feel like at best this is a very grey area. You know that dude was getting high fives left and right.
That doesn't mean it's not harmful to him. You can think of a lot of other activities that fit your arguments that you would agree are wrong. Fucking 15 year old girls. Drinking. Etc etc

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That doesn't mean it's not harmful to him. You can think of a lot of other activities that fit your arguments that you would agree are wrong. Fucking 15 year old girls. Drinking. Etc etc
How is that harmful to him outside of raising his expectations?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
How is that harmful to him outside of raising his expectations?
You don't see how introducing a 15 year old boy to sexual activity could be harmful?

Maybe he wasn't harmed. Maybe a couple of beers won't harm him either. But the potential is there.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You don't see how introducing a 15 year old boy to sexual activity could be harmful?

Maybe he wasn't harmed. Maybe a couple of beers won't harm him either. But the potential is there.
No I don't, myself and most people I know lost our virginity at 15, not to NFL cheerleaders, but still

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
To 15 year old girls? Did they turn out OK?

So let's lower the AOC, right?
I believe 16. Yes they did.

I get what your saying. But unfortunately I'm going to be sexist and say a 30 woman having sex with a male high school students is not the same as a 30 year old man having sex with a female high school student.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I believe 16. Yes they did.

I get what your saying. But unfortunately I'm going to be sexist and say a 30 woman having sex with a male high school students is not the same as a 30 year old man having sex with a female high school student.
What are suggesting? Lowering AOC for boys only? To what? And what for girls?

How about gay sex?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What are suggesting? Lowering AOC for boys only? To what? And what for girls?

How about gay sex?
Yeah we can probably lower it for boys only. 15 is pretty good. Boy on boy gay sex... Fine