Experiences dropping in while traveling?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

Just dropped in to Freedom martial arts tonight in Ludington MI... Very nice place, great family vibe, and had wonderful rolls with the crew there...

If you're ever in the area, stop by

jasonhightower

"You're not even training are you Frenchy?"
Jan 2, 2017
I've only done it a few times and have aleays had great training. I do a little homework in advance and call ahead. Recently had a great time at Limitless BJJ in Cincinnati, led by black belt Robby Malof.

If you're ever on the Big Island I recommend stopping in at Gracie Kona. Very welcoming group as well.

M

member 603

Me at my buddy's place the other day, even locally I get out to train in my friend's gyms to get different body types and approaches to the game.... This place has newer guys who come from strong wrestling backgrounds, so it's great to battle those types of players. My friend Eric is a super flexible, hard guy to hold down, very crafty at getting out of bad spots and makes you work to catch him, I love training with guys like that.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmgiv9Hl2Yb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1q1xu01x8u34n

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
One of my favorite parts of traveling out of town to help out at Fightsport events is dropping in at different BJJ Academies. Today I joined the 11:00 class at Derrick Kennington’s brand-new Next Element Academy and had a great time. Thanks to Derrick and his students for the hospitality!