Fastlane 2019: Did anyone else not know this was on?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Been watching. Matches have been horrible. No energy.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Had no interest.
The WWE booking has been at an all time low

They managed to cool off Becky & that seemed impossible

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Just checked out the PPV

WWE sucks.

The fucked with things handed to them like Becky, Kofi & even Truth/Carmella

I can't believe they threw cold water on Becky like that.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Becky getting beat and battered for 15 minutes. Ronda comes out, judo throws Charlotte. Picks Becky up to judo throw her, but Becky hits Ronda with the stunner and pins Charlotte for the win. Crowd erupts .

Should've had Big E get the 3rd slot in the triple threat instead of Ali. Add salt to the wound.

Roman should have turned on Ambrose and Rollins at the very end. Flipped off the crowd and walked out with a grin. But they waste a heel turn on a over the hill Shane o Mac instead.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Becky getting beat and battered for 15 minutes. Ronda comes out, judo throws Charlotte. Picks Becky up to judo throw her, but Becky hits Ronda with the stunner and pins Charlotte for the win. Crowd erupts .

Should've had Big E get the 3rd slot in the triple threat instead of Ali. Add salt to the wound.

Roman should have turned on Ambrose and Rollins at the very end. Flipped off the crowd and walked out with a grin. But they waste a heel turn on a over the hill Shane o Mac instead.
I did not watch, heard main event was awesome beside crowd going fickle towards Ali because he wasn’t Kofi.

I love adding another New Day member into the fray, adds a ton of story then also boosts another guy into that star slot. Kofi showed one good night can make someone a star. Loved him since his initial push against Orton, but that gauntlet made him bonafided.

I like this Roman heel idea even more now. WWE has a grand oppurtunity to turn him heel before the boos resurface tenfold. Roman comes out with his natural charisma, talks about how it was cancer that started the cheers, how the audience is a bunch of simple minded, sensative sheep who eat up whatever is presented (even better because we didnt eat up his initial long fucking push).

Therefore he adds a little “Hey Kofi was talented, and now you all give a bitch?” (His go to word), emphasizing with “You all don’t know what you want. You booed me, then never cheered anyone else. I came out and spilt my guts. Nothing changed. I still got the loudest reaction.” Doesnt clarify booes or cheers. Just the reaction. Emphasizes reactions. Love it