Fedor/Arlovski rematch in the works

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Unless Fedor and Arlovsky have an agreed upon outcome, this is a bad idea, moreso for Fedor, unless of course he lands, in which it's a bad idea for Arlovsky.
Boxing, size & frame favor Arlovsky.
I'll have to be on heart medication if this happens, another standing up palm-sweating Fedor fight.
He's probably knocked 10 years off my life.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Unless Fedor and Arlovsky have an agreed upon outcome, this is a bad idea, moreso for Fedor, unless of course he lands, in which it's a bad idea for Arlovsky.
I'll have to be on heart medication if this happens, another standing up palm-sweating Fedor fight.
Fedor;
He’s one of the best I can remember in my years of watching fights
I believe it’s time to just coach, stop fighting
He is a legend and anyone who denies that needs to look in the mirror and really question themselves

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
fedor never could throw a straight punch . he will always be my favorite fighter but he is not a boxer . alrovski is going to fire them straight down the pipe and fedor is going to wing big overhand casting punches

JabToucher

Aug 14, 2024
fedor never could throw a straight punch . he will always be my favorite fighter but he is not a boxer . alrovski is going to fire them straight down the pipe and fedor is going to wing big overhand casting punches
Same would be true back then under boxing rules! Only Arlovski is so chinny!

quality

Formerly 'RealUsername'
Aug 13, 2024
All of this plus activity. Arlovski has stayed active. Fedor has been semi-active for the last few years but not great performances for the most part. Arlovski although chinny and boring is more of a boxer style fighter. End of the day this fight ends by decision and I'm leaning Arlovski although I think Fedor is more dangerous overall and in MMA as much as both guys are diminished I think Fedor takes it...and Fedor isn't very competitive anymore, then again what have either guy done recently that is notable?

I want to see them in MMA. I think that's the better matchup.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
You missed the banned meet up in the parking lot. Fuck that was a fun weekend.
I went to the first UFC in California, that was actually in Anaheim at the pond also, for Zippy's tailgate party.

I live up north almost 7 hours away.