IMG/GIF Fighters with hot wives and girlfriends

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Stern

Fuck you
Sep 7, 2015
But seriously on one of those countdown shows he mentioned a girl. It was for the Dillashaw fight. He said something like you have the perfect girl,you're hanging with Travis Barker,and the money is rolling in then the injury happened and it all goes away.
That's not verbatim but somewhat close I believe. It was actually a pretty good quote.

BJJMMA

John Wayne Man in Johnny Depp World
Jun 7, 2016
But seriously on one of those countdown shows he mentioned a girl. It was for the Dillashaw fight. He said something like you have the perfect girl,you're hanging with Travis Barker,and the money is rolling in then the injury happened and it all goes away.
That's not verbatim but somewhat close I believe. It was actually a pretty good quote.
I found a pic of him with a girl on Instagram

View: https://instagram.com/p/BKqb98NBoHn/

Stern

Fuck you
Sep 7, 2015
Vitor's wife

Irish Joe's gf/wife

Roy Nelson's wife Jesse. Roy is punching above his weight with her. That's really saying something because he weighs a lot and punches really hard.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
36! That's hard to believe. Though on some of his Instagram's of her more candidly she looks 26.
Firstly, wtf... this just looks wrong. I mean I am clearly jealous as fuck, but you know what I mean. He must pack a serious punch in the trouser department.

Think my adding up is right, 36...

BJJMMA

John Wayne Man in Johnny Depp World
Jun 7, 2016
Firstly, wtf... this just looks wrong. I mean I am clearly jealous as fuck, but you know what I mean. He must pack a serious punch in the trouser department.

All about the Benjimans.

mmadotcomisufcdotcom

Oct 26, 2015
Munchkin land wedding. geez.

Some of these fighter are 5'4" and fight at 125-145.

Their ladies are sometimes 2+ inches shorter than them.

I swear in the Frankie High School pic she must be 4'11" and all of 87lbs. I f I did not kick that out of bed at Frankie's age I would have gone to jail. Still probably would.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

Randy looks like a buff version of clint howard

Mace

Prophet of poon
Oct 29, 2015
Am I the only one that doesnt think she's hot?
I can't get up to her face to see if she is or not because I am stuck on thinking that does look like a nipple on her left, stage right, bewbie. She does not have small bübeez, which means that nipple is chillin at about 4:15 - 4:30ish. That would give sideboob a whole new fun twist!

Mace

Prophet of poon
Oct 29, 2015
Oh and also, there are quite a few very pretty wives/girlfriends in this thread but Gus and Baby Jay run away with this. Theirs are both naturally gorgeous. A few women in here would drop in the division without makeup and hair. Gus' is ridiculously beautiful and in my opinion BJ's looks better in candid everyday photos than she does in modeling photos. Condits wife is in a league of her own as well. I feel a little wrong saying this because in the few times I was able to meet Carlos he was so genuinely humble and friendly and seemed very appreciative of his position and fans. With that said, her body is, um, uh, whatever is above oh my fucking God.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
The fact that so many people think that Miesha Tate is hot just shows the desperation of your average MMA fan. I mean, she's got a 24/7 "I just smelled a fart" face. It would be like if girls said that CB Dolloway is hot.

The girl is a Miami 5, which makes her an LA 3.
She's much better looking than a 3-5.