General FINALLY got a new job

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
So, I’m finally leaving Office Depot and I can’t believe it’s happening. Next week is my last week, then I start my new job at a pest control company as their office manager. Way more money, a little bit of travel to their other markets since I will be managing those offices remotely, as well, and lots of room for growth. Also, it’s a completely new experience, and seems like it will be a challenge.

Honestly, just wanted to thank anyone who ever listened to me bitch about it. I have six and a half more work days left and I honestly can’t wait.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
So, I’m finally leaving Office Depot and I can’t believe it’s happening. Next week is my last week, then I start my new job at a pest control company as their office manager. Way more money, a little bit of travel to their other markets since I will be managing those offices remotely, as well, and lots of room for growth. Also, it’s a completely new experience, and seems like it will be a challenge.

Honestly, just wanted to thank anyone who ever listening to me bitch about it. I have six and a half more work days left and I honestly can’t wait.
Congratulations.
Did you put Sex Chicken @MyWifeYellsJAKEPAULinBed down as a reference like I told ya?

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

Honestly, just wanted to thank anyone who ever listened to me bitch about it. I have six and a half more work days left and I honestly can’t wait.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Woo-hoo!!! Congratulations! Sounds like an awesome opportunity. Very happy for you!!!