Firas Zahabi: GSP is the GOAT, bar none!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Just so I’m clear on this, if GSP returns and loses to some guys say Khabib, Woodley, and Lawler. Is he no longer the Goat?
I think it is important to differentiate between the greatness someone displays at some point in their career versus the longevity of their greatness. I feel that if a fighter stays around too long and compiles a significant number of losses, it doesn’t change how great they once were, but it would take them out of the discussion for GOAT. Using BJ as an example, around the time he beat Diego a number of people were putting him in the GOAT discussion; but after going 1-7-1 since then, it becomes difficult to do so.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
So their accomplishments are close to GSP's accomplishments? By the way, both popped didn't they? No, not even close.
GSP - Jon - Jake ..who was the ultimate LNP Blanket?

2 pissed hot ..1 retired.

here...fishy...fishy....

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
can't disagree

GSP tops all other runner-ups

plus he beat the shit outta Nick Diaz, automatic GOAT right there

Gibberish

Posting Machine
Dec 2, 2015
It's Jon Jones unless you are naive enough to believe GSP has been a clean athlete. Or think GSP beating the MW Matt Serra to win a title was an impressive feat.

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015
Just so I’m clear on this, if GSP returns and loses to some guys say Khabib, Woodley, and Lawler. Is he no longer the Goat?
Yes. At that point, the incontrovertible GOAT will be Colby Covington. Or maybe Dillon Danis.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
I think Mighty Mouse is GOAT.
Unlike what Zabi says, Mighty Mouse has fought some tough competition against killers on big streaks, on top of that most of the time it was in the weight class above his and he is always smaller than his opponents where as GSP has generally always been the bigger and stronger than his opponents, and MM mostly outclassed his opponents and made it look a shit fuck easier than GSP in his fights.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I thought Nick won that fight.
Wait, I mean Nick thought Nick won that fight :D
Nick thinks he won every fight

there is actually one rare video that he praises GSP but few seconds later, goes back to insulting GSP