For Kaladin

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I'd be very surprised if you watched it and decided not to do any content for it. It is that good.

Also, can I interest you in a digital calendar?
yeah, ive only ever heard great things about Arcane

and lol im oldschool. i prefer tangible workspace to see all day and move shit around without having to unlock phone

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
just checked. nah. i loved the big four (lion king, alladin, beauty and the best, little mermaid)

more recently, i watched the first frozen, the live action beauty and the beast, and the lion king CGI thing

but thats the extent of my cartoon disney watching over the years

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
just checked. nah. i loved the big four (lion king, alladin, beauty and the best, little mermaid)

more recently, i watched the first frozen, the live action beauty and the beast, and the lion king CGI thing

The music is phenomenal. It’s Lin Manuel Miranda.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015

The music is phenomenal. It’s Lin Manuel Miranda.
Prepare for a rollercoaster of emotions if you watch

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Prepare for a rollercoaster of emotions if you watch
It messed me up but I cry for most movies and shows (fuck, even real life) now. Having a child fucked my emotions up because I never used to cry. Even like whimsy engagements make me tear up. ?

But Encanto definitely gave me all the feels.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
It messed me up but I cry for most movies and shows (fuck, even real life) now. Having a child fucked my emotions up because I never used to cry. Even like whimsy engagements make me tear up. ?

But Encanto definitely gave me all the feels.
im not one to cry in real life. but i get teary eyed pretty easy when watching, reading, or listening to fiction. and not always sad tears. more often than not, i get teary eyed for selfless acts of bravery and what not lol. i just looooove seeing characters make choices out of pure, unadulterated love for a friend, a stranger, or an idea =))

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017