Francis Ngannou will destroy Stipe Miocic

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Stipe will do nothing. He will be outclassed like Strufe did with him, but then power shots. Stipe is overrated, he got clapped by Overeem, but got lucky in the end. Ngannou will be the next champion. Finally, because Stipe is a bit of a boring guy, and a boring fighter.
stipe finds chin

that makes him as legit a HW as ever

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
don't get me wrong...I aint betting against francis

this is a 50 50

last fight was probably a 60/40

one landed bomb and a follow up from reem and any HW goes loopy

stipe has a lot of moxy...his accuracy and gameness is top notch

Francisco has big power from odd angles and seems to be very hard to muscle around...his mass beats your technique

love the fight

HWS are so good and unpredictable...a highly trained man at 250lbs is one technique from a landing a KO at any time

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The only way i see Stipe win is taking him down and going the rasslefuck route, otherwise he's walking in to a brick wall

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
Anyone with insta KO power can beat anyone. One punch and it's good night Irene!! When these 2 fight I cannot see it lasting long. Couple exchanges and someone will be on the canvas - can't predict who

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
I don't think this thread is going the way Wild @Wild thought it would....

NKHGLHGYTOHGKHGU* via first round KO.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I don't think this thread is going the way Wild @Wild thought it would....

NKHGLHGYTOHGKHGU* via first round KO.
I just find it amusing that people are crowning Ngannou the greatest HW of all-time and thinking he will run thru Stipe. The guy's beaten Blaydes, Arlovksi, and Ubereem in this run to GOAT status. Two guys with glass chins that are on the down side of their careers, and an up & comer w/ pretty novice striking. Let's see what happens when Stipe puts some of that Cleveland fireman man strength on that ass.

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
Who the fuck knows what Reem was throwing there- he put himself in the WORST POSSIBLE SPOT to eat a Ngannou uppercut.

#K1levelstriking
He thought Ngannou was gonna throw a hook, and he flinched. Ngannou's torso was already fully loaded and threw the Uppercut that freed the slaves

If overeem hadn't locked his shoulder he would've been in much better shape..probably still KO'd tho with his recent chin

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The only way i see Stipe win is taking him down and going the rasslefuck route, otherwise he's walking in to a brick wall
More like *sprinting* into a brick wall.
RIP Stipe. We hardly knew ye.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I’ll say it again.....let Big Ben spank him, he’ll put him in his place

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
Can see Ngannou gassing easy. Stipe needs to be on his bike or shoot on him when he misses. Think he can do to him what he did to Mark Hunt any day of the week, apart from the ones Francis lands the MOAB.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
I just find it amusing that people are crowning Ngannou the greatest HW of all-time and thinking he will run thru Stipe. The guy's beaten Blaydes, Arlovksi, and Ubereem in this run to GOAT status. Two guys with glass chins that are on the down side of their careers, and an up & comer w/ pretty novice striking. Let's see what happens when Stipe puts some of that Cleveland fireman man strength on that ass.
Swap out Blaydes with Werdum and you just listed the bulk of Stipe's title run.....LOL