General FREE BANCHAN!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bring back banchan

• Noooooo

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Nooooo

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Noo

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
free banchan? I'm in

Banchan (/ˈbɑːnˌtʃɑːn/, from Korean: 반찬; 飯饌; banchan[pan.tɕʰan]) is a collective name for small side dishes served along with cooked rice in Korean cuisine. As the Korean language does not distinguish between singular and plural grammatically, the word is used for both one such dish or all of them combined.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
free banchan? I'm in

Banchan (/ˈbɑːnˌtʃɑːn/, from Korean: 반찬; 飯饌; banchan[pan.tɕʰan]) is a collective name for small side dishes served along with cooked rice in Korean cuisine. As the Korean language does not distinguish between singular and plural grammatically, the word is used for both one such dish or all of them combined.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I am going for sure...not sure anybody here actually likes to hike other than you, chief, hauler, and I.
That is our next vacation this year for sure...Lady demands it...I might time it up with a UFC if there is a good one that lines up.
I love hiking. Pic from my last one...

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
free banchan? I'm in

She's a tasty little dish alright.

You sure hate to see one of the few ladies on the forum leave though; what happened I wonder?

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
free banchan? I'm in

banchan sitting at home eating some banchan and basking in the attention from this banchan thread...