General Galt-Right Rally

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MachidaKarate

Aug 4, 2018
Have heard that when something competitive gets big enough to challenge, it promptly gets bought out or compromised.
Yeah, I think that's right.

If Gab got really big and profitable then I could definitely see a lot of ways their free speech mission could get sidetracked.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah, I think that's right.

If Gab got really big and profitable then I could definitely see a lot of ways their free speech mission could get sidetracked.
Jimmy dore was saying something got big and got bought out promptly...a huge payout is just part of the equation to control market/minds

MachidaKarate

Aug 4, 2018
Jimmy dore was saying something got big and got bought out promptly...a huge payout is just part of the equation to control market/minds
I think that under those circumstances the best solution is for people to care enough to punish corporations who show a disregard for fundamental democratic values by speaking out and, if necessary, boycotting their services.

That's a pipe dream, though. How many people are going to give enough of a shit that some fringe person's voice is being silenced?

I mean, they should, but they won't.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I think that under those circumstances the best solution is for people to care enough to punish corporations who show a disregard for fundamental democratic values by speaking out and, if necessary, boycotting their services.

That's a pipe dream, though. How many people are going to give enough of a shit that some fringe person's voice is being silenced?

I mean, they should, but they won't.
business as usual

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
LOL.

Not sure if you're serious about being unfamiliar with White Nationalism, but if so:

White nationalism - Wikipedia

Also, go and look up Stormfront and lurk for an hour and you should have an idea of what it's all about.

P.S. I have to wonder how many active users that dating site actually has.

Just joined Stormfront, and brother, I AIN'T LURKIN'!

WHITE POWER!!!!

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
My username is PapiChingon if anyone wants to add me. No idea if I'll use it since I gave never used social media, but who knows?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
However Disciplined Galt @Galt is a high wizard of the good prince. He conducts himself in a manner fit for royal occassio n

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Disciplined Galt @Galt I have an interview at the end of the month. For that job blowing up Persians. I'm not fucking around I'm gonna come visit Bangkok on my down time. I'll get that savage from Fiji to come too