Cinema GAME OF THRONES SEASON 8 LIVE DISCUSSION THREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who will sit atop the Iron Throne when it's all over?

• Daenerys Targaryen

• Jon Snow

• Cersei Lannister

• The Night King

• Jamie Lannister

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I really hope they feature Howland Reed in some way, always thought his story would be interesting...maybe they do it as a spin-off?

how many spin-offs do you think they wring out of this franchise? movies?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I really hope they feature Howland Reed in some way, always thought his story would be interesting...maybe they do it as a spin-off?

how many spin-offs do you think they wring out of this franchise? movies?
who exactly is that?

probably a few spin offs...better be good ones cause the budget will be high to keep period piece feel.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
who exactly is that?

probably a few spin offs...better be good ones cause the budget will be high to keep period piece feel.
jojen and meersa's dad.

he's also the guy who stabbed Ser Arthur Dayne in the neck.
His backstory is kind of cool. For a frog-eater.

and the only living guy who can vouch for Jon Snow's legitimacy.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
jojen and meersa's dad.

he's also the guy who stabbed Ser Arthur Dayne in the neck.
His backstory is kind of cool. For a frog-eater.

and the only living guy who can vouch for Jon Snow's legitimacy.
oh ok
lol don't continue more...I am barely able to keep track of the main characters in that series...I don't pay attention to it very hard cause I usually watch it monday morning as I create my invoices
fun show but I don't know the names like that
I did google a picture...hope there is some spinoffs...could even be like 2-4 episode mini series

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
oh ok
lol don't continue more...I am barely able to keep track of the main characters in that series...I don't pay attention to it very hard cause I usually watch it monday morning as I create my invoices
fun show but I don't know the names like that
I did google a picture...hope there is some spinoffs...could even be like 2-4 episode mini series
I'd like for them to do a "Robert's Rebellion" series. But if they were true to history, it would be Jon Arryn's Rebellion.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'd like for them to do a "Robert's Rebellion" series. But if they were true to history, it would be Jon Arryn's Rebellion.
do a before or after of a certain character...make it even just 2 hours long...movie or back to back eps
I have no idea what you are referring to exactly but the potential for good period piece spinoffs is great from that show...that is a good ting about all the characters.

some spinoffs could be dark...some light...all types of lil spinoffs available

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
do a before or after of a certain character...make it even just 2 hours long...movie or back to back eps
I have no idea what you are referring to exactly but the potential for good period piece spinoffs is great from that show...that is a good ting about all the characters.

some spinoffs could be dark...some light...all types of lil spinoffs available
I don't know that much about the canon. I just dig the idea of Tywin Lannister and Jon Arryn being basically Good Guys until the Mad King gets paranoid and marries Rhaegar to Elia instead of Cersi and puts Jaimie in the Kingsguard as a giant FUCK YOU to Tywin.

Then Tywin goes Full Evil, Jon Arryn stands up to the Mad King...

BIG WAR.

And then Jon Arryn ends up doing for Robert what Tywin had to do for Mad King.

M

member 1013

I’ve been waiting since 1995 when the first book came out to find out how this fucking shit ends.

So let’s fuckin go!

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I heard a cool theory of what someone thinks will happen to Cersei this season. It seems pretty poetic and possible. It is just one person's opinion but I will post it as a "Spoiler" because I could see it happening.
Cersei dies in childbirth, giving birth to a dwarf. Good Eh?

M

member 1013

I heard a cool theory of what someone thinks will happen to Cersei this season. It seems pretty poetic and possible. It is just one person's opinion but I will post it as a "Spoiler" because I could see it happening.
Cersei dies in childbirth, giving birth to a dwarf. Good Eh?
You made that up!

M

member 1013

She puts up with A LOT.
Off topic but sometimes when I’m in my hot tub, I take a big drink of cold water and then I let half of it dribble down either side of my face and onto my nipples.* feels good

*sometimes = all the time **

**i just did it now

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I got my hands on leaked copies of the first three episodes, spoiler alert. Jon Snow catches AIDS.

Also I've never wrestled, love drama and I wish I had muscular arms.
La Paix @BirdWatcher Splinty @Splinty The forum has been hacked and my post has been edited. I didn’t write that last part! I wrestled, I hate drama, and I have huge arms.
Lockdown the forum. No one can log off until we figure out who is responsible!!!
Lock it down now!!! Don’t let anyone log off!!!