Garcia Campbell

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
Garcia was making excuses about him having too much of a social media following to fight Teofimo Lopez. He’s clearly ducking bigger hitters, and Campbell showed us why. He wants no parts. Tank would have finished him if he knocked him down like Campbell did in the 2nd.

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
Campbell was rocked at the bell. Ever since the knockdown Campbell has been too patient. Guy needs to get busy.

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
Ryan went down hard.. I don’t think he would have gotten up if it was Tank hitting him. Haney, Tank, and Teofimo beat him for sure. Loma destroys him too.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
What kind of bullshit was that finish?

No count and called it as Campbell was getting up???

And that was the first knockdown aswell.

They let Ryan pick his face off the canvas.

Last fight I'm watching on DAZN subscription.

CANCEL.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
The count is started by a ringside commission member. I believe the mic on the ref may have went out. I think I can hear the count on this video .

View: https://twitter.com/sportscenter/status/1345522080566173697?s=21
Sounds like he was standing up at the 8.

And who waves a fight as the fighter is on his way up?

Perfect example of shady.

I'm not one for calling out this stuff. I mean we all already know how boxing is.. but I have too bitter of taste from it these last few years.

Crossover matchups, youtube stars, horrible promotion, and don't get me started with GGG vs Canelo.

I just feel that boxing and fight fans in general are being cheated.

Hope things get better before they get worse.

End rant.

Thanks for the info MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK I really value your Opinion.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Sounds like he was standing up at the 8.

And who waves a fight as the fighter is on his way up?

Perfect example of shady.

I'm not one for calling out this stuff. I mean we all already know how boxing is.. but I have too bitter of taste from it these last few years.

Crossover matchups, youtube stars, horrible promotion, and don't get me started with GGG vs Canelo.

I just feel that boxing and fight fans in general are being cheated.

Hope things get better before they get worse.

End rant.

Thanks for the info MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK I really value your Opinion.
To be fair you’re supposed to be up and ready to fight by the 10 count. That’s generally why they are waved of when a fighter is still down at the count of 8. Also why the standing eight count is a thing and not a standing 10 count.

great fight in general and I’m happy as a southern Californian to have a rising local Mexican/American fighter. De la Hoya years were a fun time in boxing.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
To be fair you’re supposed to be up and ready to fight by the 10 count. That’s generally why they are waved of when a fighter is still down at the count of 8. Also why the standing eight count is a thing and not a standing 10 count.

great fight in general and I’m happy as a southern Californian to have a rising local Mexican/American fighter. De la Hoya years were a fun time in boxing.
This^
With Mares, Figueroa, and Santa Cruz on their way out or just inactive, this is good to see...