General Going Vegetarian

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Starting today. Not a decision based on ethics, just want to see how a vegetarian diet affects my energy/health/penis turgidity. I watched that James Wilks doc on Netflix the other day, and I decided to try it out.

Any vegetarians on here with recipes/advice? S @Super Dave ?

I’m in the kitchen winging it. Just vibing.
View attachment 40744
The best advice I can give you've already learned in this thread. People will give you shit for your choice but you don't seem like the type to care so keep it up.

Trust your vibes

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
The best advice I can give you've already learned in this thread. People will give you shit for your choice but you don't seem like the type to care so keep it up.

Trust your vibes
I don’t think it is his choice everyone is giving him shit for.

Although your quick appearance was worth it.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
What kinds of meals are you making? How are you feeling?
I feel good. I’m liking the challenge of cooking without meat. I haven’t really figured it out yet and it’s been a bit of a grind. Once I find 5 or 6 good meals that I can rotate it will get easier. I’m used to eating one huge meal a day which is mainly meat so it is hard for me to eat heatlthy vegetarian and get full. I’m trying to do it right and not just fill up on noodles and carbs.

I’ve been eating a lot of this snap pea, green bean, cherry tomato and feta cheese salad. Often I’m basically eating a lot of vegetables and eating brown rice and black beans with them to fill me up. There are also some good veggie burgers I’ve found that I like.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I feel good. I’m liking the challenge of cooking without meat. I haven’t really figured it out yet and it’s been a bit of a grind. Once I find 5 or 6 good meals that I can rotate it will get easier. I’m used to eating one huge meal a day which is mainly meat so it is hard for me to eat heatlthy vegetarian and get full. I’m trying to do it right and not just fill up on noodles and carbs.

I’ve been eating a lot of this snap pea, green bean, cherry tomato and feta cheese salad. Often I’m basically eating a lot of vegetables and eating brown rice and black beans with them to fill me up. There are also some good veggie burgers I’ve found that I like.
Fake beef bibimbap bowls. Delicious. Add that to the rotation.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
He said red meat and chicken were excluded from the diet.
I asked if that included eggs(from a chicken).
I know.. I just get a kick out of those who label themselves vegetarians yet they eat eggs and seafood (eg. the in laws).

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I saw a picture of your arms. I can see they look very brittle. Do you still eat babybel cheese?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Going vegetarian is one way to get around not being able to catch enough fish to make a decent meal

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Going vegetarian is one way to get around not being able to catch enough fish to make a decent meal
It's also a sneaky way to admit your a fruit. Something OP has been struggling with for a while I suspect.