Got DUI TME....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
That fucking sucks man but you never blow on your first one. You spend extra time in jail waiting on judge but you usually get a better deal in the end. In my state if you blow its a automatic 3 month suspension and then 3 month restricted to back and forth to work. Plusbyou have to pay SR-22 high risk insurance which sucks balls.

Should end up costing you around 3gs when all said and done. Have fun with the scumbags in the probation office and in your night classes.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
That fucking sucks man but you never blow on your first one. You spend extra time in jail waiting on judge but you usually get a better deal in the end. In my state if you blow its a automatic 3 month suspension and then 3 month restricted to back and forth to work. Plusbyou have to pay SR-22 high risk insurance which sucks balls.

Should end up costing you around 3gs when all said and done. Have fun with the scumbags in the probation office and in your night classes.
In Honolulu you get sentenced to Burger King.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You blew a .24 after 5 beers? That doesn't sound possible.

Get a lawyer. It's good that you are owning it. Take your lumps, learn from it and move on. You'll get through it.
They are tall boys remember and im a midget.

Just spoke to boss and security lady. Both were cool. Diddnt get fired. Happy I followed the reporting protocols etc. Even suggest I just go ahead and take my lumps in court rather than try to defer it. Assured me its a confidential incident and told me whose gonna know.

Unfortunately for me one of the whos is a bigwig so im not in the clear yet.

Also gotta write a statement detailing the event and sign it for security reasons but she said if it my first one don't trip too much.

Maybe this can work out. I feel like I should be in more shit.

And then I remember how much shit im in.

Fuuuuuu

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
If you end up in some probation meeting, tell them it's the first time you've ever drank in your life. Don't admit to shit. Tell them you doubt you'll ever drink again. Otherwise you might find yourself having to go to state-mandated meetings.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Good luck, broski!

Quit doing that shit. Drink at home, stay at a friend's house, use Uber, or let someone else drive.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You blew a .24 after 5 beers? That doesn't sound possible.

Get a lawyer. It's good that you are owning it. Take your lumps, learn from it and move on. You'll get through it.
I wish I could get that drunk after 5 beers. Would have a lot of money come fight night. Drink 3 beers and you're feelin good

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sorry to hear bro. Look on the bright side though, at least you didn't catch AIDS in jail. Or did you?
They diddnt catch it.

Fuckers had some dexterity.

Now u mentioned jail I just noticed my feet fucking stink like something unholy. My skank ass diddnt shower yet. Fucking stunk in that cell.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Okay so heard back from bigwig.

Company is prepared to provide a loan for legal representation should I require it.

It reminds me of that film the devils advocate.

Its a small firm and they keep giving me all these perks and im just waiting for them to ask me to kill my mum or something. ..

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Okay so heard back from bigwig.

Company is prepared to provide a loan for legal representation should I require it.

It reminds me of that film the devils advocate.

Its a small firm and they keep giving me all these perks and im just waiting for them to ask me to kill my mum or something. ..
They are likely afraid you'll sue them for firing you because of your "disease". Thank your liberal God.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
you must work for a good company . my boss would not give a fuck and fire my ass with a quickness and act like i had personal wronged him on purpose

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
you must work for a good company . my boss would not give a fuck and fire my ass with a quickness and act like i had personal wronged him on purpose
Same with my dad. He fires 20 people a year forjust smelling of booze.

Dusty old cunt

Im amazed. Id already accepted the fact I was fired.

I inside I would have fired me too. No doubt. I dunno how they can fightmy corner so much.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
well im glad you didnt get fired but i hope you dont drive drunk again.it is a dick move and not worth the possible consequences

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
My post wasn't really a joke. It was phrased in a way intended to be funny, but seriously they're helping to avoid a lawsuit.

Don't confuse that with them being okay with it. You are under the gun there now. Cut the shit and perform.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Didn't read thread because there is only one answer. Call a lawyer immediately. Do not take advice from anyone else on the subject. Looks up law offices and call them. There are 24 hour defense attorneys. Get the best you can afford and do it right fucking now.

I'm only telling you this because I like you otherwise I'd be giving you "advice" which isn't the least bit helpful.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Most of us have done what Song did but not everyone has been caught doing it. That is a shitty thing to have to say but it's true. At some point we've all had a little too much to drink and we took the chance driving to get home. It is one of the most reckless and selfish things any person can do.

I noticed that you seemed to be drinking in public quite often and I wondered how you got around after leaving. I thought since it seems you travel a lot that you take cabs or you are walking to a place close by your hotel.

That really sucks but you do deserve whatever gets thrown at you. You are handling it like you should which is admirable for sure. It's shitty now but within time everything will get taken care of and it will just be a faint memory.

Keep your head up and I wish you luck.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Welcome to the club. It's really not that big of a deal most people do it. You didn't hurt anyone. Keep your head up.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
2 beers is possibly above legal limit for average sized male

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
They are tall boys remember and im a midget.

Just spoke to boss and security lady. Both were cool. Diddnt get fired. Happy I followed the reporting protocols etc. Even suggest I just go ahead and take my lumps in court rather than try to defer it. Assured me its a confidential incident and told me whose gonna know.

Unfortunately for me one of the whos is a bigwig so im not in the clear yet.

Also gotta write a statement detailing the event and sign it for security reasons but she said if it my first one don't trip too much.

Maybe this can work out. I feel like I should be in more shit.

And then I remember how much shit im in.

Fuuuuuu
Its not as bad you think right now man. Its good you know you fucked up but its not anything to lose too much sleep over. Only thing that will hurt is your pride and your pocketbook.