Lifestyle Gross food you don't eat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
there's nothing you can do to cover the musk of a football game played in 90+ degree weather. if you like Indian food you'd love the aroma of those locker rooms
I had no idea you were Indian. Do you have a restaurant? North or South Indian? Post your paneer recipe, pls.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
I had no idea you were Indian. Do you have a restaurant? North or South Indian? Post your paneer recipe, pls.
the key to a good paneer is to find a sporting competition that requires high levels of exertion in a hot environment, then convince those players to then take a schvitz & allow you to collect their arm pit sweat & add it to the broth/sauce of whatever a paneer is. it'll cause a lot of your neighbors to consider moving but silentsinger @silentsinger would be sure to stop by

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Fucking Pork pies
I'm not exactly sure what that is, but the idea of pie crust with a meat product is not appealing

pie in general is a much superior dessert than any form of cake, that should be taken into account for some discussions

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Fucking Pork pies
Nooooo!

Whenever I go back to the UK my mum stacks her fridge with mini pork and pickle pies and Scotch eggs because I can't get them here and I miss them so much. I packed loads of them in my suitcase in August then bottled it and confessed at customs so they took them off me.

I bet it's the gelatinousness you don't like.

M

member 1013

I'm not exactly sure what that is, but the idea of pie crust with a meat product is not appealing

pie in general is a much superior dessert than any form of cake, that should be taken into account for some discussions
Chicken pot pie is tits

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Nooooo!

Whenever I go back to the UK my mum stacks her fridge with mini pork and pickle pies and Scotch eggs because I can't get them here and I miss them so much. I packed loads of them in my suitcase in August then bottled it and confessed at customs so they took them off me.

I can’t look at a piece of spam in a pie crust without gagging

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Chicken pot pie's a cop out. It's not pie when you slam a bit of pre bought puff pastry on something resembling soup.
I'm culinarily getting pissed off with this thread now haha.

You need a good lesson in Melton Mowbraying.
I was there for a festival.........member?
I didn’t eat one fucking pie

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Cole slaw, Olives and who the fuck drinks Butter milk?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I was there for a festival.........member?
I didn’t eat one fucking pie
Year before last at the radisson heathrow, while I was packing a bit of extra timber than now the pic would make you think I was huge even though I just wanted a bit of everything and most of it went in the bin before I flew home.
Felt bad though, duvet picnic with beetroot was a bad idea.

That’s a boatload of Brit I can’t get here.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Year before last at the radisson heathrow, while I was packing a bit of extra timber than now the pic would make you think I was huge even though I just wanted a bit of everything and most of it went in the bin before I flew home.
Felt bad though, duvet picnic with beetroot was a bad idea.

That’s a boatload of Brit I can’t get here.
You can get Ribena, right?

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Ha! Based on you avatar, I thought so!

Are you still active? Haven't seen you fight for some time now.
No sir. haven't fought in few years. . just coaching wrestling.. are you from round my parts?

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Nooooo!

You should make them yourself? My wife and I Have scotch eggs a few times, they’re not hard and they taste great.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Ha! Based on your avatar, I thought so!

Are you still active? Haven't seen you fight for some time now.
you seen me fight live? If so that's cool as hell mane... hopefully it was a good 1

NEBARIOUS

Dec 4, 2017
No sir. haven't fought in few years. . just coaching wrestling.. are you from round my parts?
Not unless your from MN. :)

I remember watching you fight from back in the day. I wanna say King of the Cage and at least a couple of other promotions.

Again, I could be wrong. LOL!

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Not unless your from MN. :)

I remember watching you fight from back in the day. I wanna say King of the Cage and at least a couple of other promotions.

Again, I could be wrong. LOL!
Nope you're 100% right.. was #1 contender in kotc and then signed with EliteXc...I'm from Indiana but that's cool you recognized me..