General Guy dies being pressed down with knee by Minneapolis cops...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
I am shocked and surprised that the finest officers sworn to protect and serve the public would ever be dishonest about a situation like this...

Namaste

T

The Big Guy

Operator: 911 what's the address of the emergency?
Caller: This is ah 3759 Chicago Ave.
Operator: How can I help you?
Caller: Um someone comes our store and give us fake bills and we realize it before he left the store, and we ran back outside, they was sitting on their car. We tell them to give us their phone, put their (inaudible) thing back and everything and he was also drunk and everything and return to give us our cigarettes back and so he can, so he can go home but he doesn't want to do that, and he's sitting on his car cause he is awfully drunk and he's not in control of himself.
Operator: Okay, what type of vehicle does he have?
Caller: And .... um he's got a vehicle that is ah ... one second let me see if I can see the license. The driver license is BRJ026.
Operator: Okay, what color is it?
Caller: It's a blue color. It's a blue van.
Operator: Blue van?
Caller: Yes, van.
Operator: Alright blue van, gotcha. Is it out front or is it on 38th St.?
Caller: Ah it's on 38th St.
Operator: On 38th St. So, this guy gave a counterfeit bill, has your cigarettes, and he's under the influence of something?
Caller: Something like that, yes. He is not acting right.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Operator: 911 what's the address of the emergency?
Caller: This is ah 3759 Chicago Ave.
Operator: How can I help you?
Caller: Um someone comes our store and give us fake bills and we realize it before he left the store, and we ran back outside, they was sitting on their car. We tell them to give us their phone, put their (inaudible) thing back and everything and he was also drunk and everything and return to give us our cigarettes back and so he can, so he can go home but he doesn't want to do that, and he's sitting on his car cause he is awfully drunk and he's not in control of himself.
Operator: Okay, what type of vehicle does he have?
Caller: And .... um he's got a vehicle that is ah ... one second let me see if I can see the license. The driver license is BRJ026.
Operator: Okay, what color is it?
Caller: It's a blue color. It's a blue van.
Operator: Blue van?
Caller: Yes, van.
Operator: Alright blue van, gotcha. Is it out front or is it on 38th St.?
Caller: Ah it's on 38th St.
Operator: On 38th St. So, this guy gave a counterfeit bill, has your cigarettes, and he's under the influence of something?
Caller: Something like that, yes. He is not acting right.
Amazing how everytime some police shooting happens and everyone goes full-retard, the person who got merked is always shady as fuck...

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
She's getting her facts wrong. The claim is that they worked together last year, and that it is possible that they didn't really interact, not that they worked together for 17 years.

Still intriguing.

What do you normally get up to when your not heating up junkies spoons to ridicule them after ?

M

member 3289

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Is anyone really surprised that a Democratic city in a Democratic state has this kind of result?

Baltimore, St Louis, LA, Chicago, New Orleans....hmmm it's almost as if there is a pattern.

Le Chat Noir
©

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Aye

Wow, that is some hot fire! Considering a lot of conservatives don't agree with the move either.
LOL, you TDS boys are so unhinged, it would be hysterical if it wasn't so sad.

Le Chat Noir
©

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Wow, that is some hot fire! Considering a lot of conservatives don't agree with the move either.
LOL, you TDS boys are so unhinged, it would be hysterical if it wasn't so sad.

Le Chat Noir
©
I've seen this multiple times now. I keep waiting on a post to help me figure it out but......

Wtf is TDS?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
T

The Big Guy

C'mon national guard open fire on the street trash! I wish america would respond like china and run these fucks over with a tank