General Harvey Weinstein found GUILTY of rape

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
he still has a pile of other charges coming at him in california . whether he ends up doing serious time or not this is his life now. even if he can appeal them all he is going to spend the rest of his life in court and the rest of his money on lawyers

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
At least he didn't have his victims killed off like Kevin Spacey.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He’ll be exonerated, he has enough money to pay his way out after the hoopla goes away

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Can anyone explain to me please, as to why sometimes people in the US are found guilty but then are free to go and then surrender to jail after sentencing has been agreed?

Can they not abscond? Or does it not happen anymore?

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Can anyone explain to me please, as to why sometimes people in the US are found guilty but then are free to go and then surrender to jail after sentencing has been agreed?

Can they not abscond? Or does it not happen anymore?
Depending on the crime and who it is
I Believe Sometimes the court allows some time to get life things in order before being locked up

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Depending on the crime and who it is
I Believe Sometimes the court allows some time to get life things in order before being locked up
Well I for one am glad he got carted off on his zimmerframe without having the opportunity to off himself or abscond.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
faces more charges elsewhere?
I swear I read there were like 80 in total. Considering he looks like he's going to cark it anytime soon it will I would have thought end up who gets his assets victim wise rather than him serving more time.

I feel sorry for his wife. She seemed really nice on Project Runway....yeah I know what you're all going to say. "She was rich but not Weinstein rich."

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
He's already been marched down to Rikers.

He's never getting out, I think there were like 80 charges in total.
I read he was found guilty of two and not guilty of the predatory pattern because they didn't go for the third incident, which was too long ago for a charge itself, but if they had found him guilty of it would have established the predatory pattern.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I read he was found guilty of two and not guilty of the predatory pattern because they didn't go for the third incident, which was too long ago for a charge itself, but if they had found him guilty of it would have established the predatory pattern.
Unless he's pulling the Cosby crap with the Zimmerframe, he's very very dead in there within two years I reckon.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I genuinely don't know what the first part of your statement means.
When it looked like Cosby was going down for the rest of his life he had mobility issues and needed to be helped in and out of court. Wankstain tried the same tactic...one could possibly say so that the jury would take pity on the train old men.