Has anyone else noticed Rogan's nose job?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Splinty @Splinty is an MD, do you think Rogan has had rhinoplasty? Also for some reason rhinoplasty is not in this site's dictionary bro.

Clearly you need to update it's list of medical terms.

:)
The spellcheck is just from the web browser/OS you are using.

As for the rhinoplasty? someone post pics. Im not a blue name

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Yea it is a very effective anesthetic but I think they use it sparingly these days if at all in that capacity.

:cool:
as soon as marijuana is legal in north america i am going to start the medicinal cocaine movement.it really helps with my headaches :)

M

member 3289

No. I'm not a homo so I generally don't notice shit like this

Edit: respectful discussion please - L

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
He has HGH head. I know several people with it IRL and it looks funny in person.
One of the dudes I kayak against has it as well I skinny dude and his jaw is like a fucking cartoon, it looks to be getting bigger too and he's in his twenties.

M

member 1013

One of the dudes I kayak against has it as well I skinny dude and his jaw is like a fucking cartoon, it looks to be getting bigger too and he's in his twenties.
Is he injecting lots of growth hormone? or is he just a fat head.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Is he injecting lots of growth hormone? or is he just a fat head.
I dunno he he's sponsored and competes at world events and stuff so he has incentive. He's a wiry dude about six foot, has a naturally long jaw kinda horse faced but over the last three years it really looks to be getting a bit longer and thicker.

Has nothing to do with why he kicks my ass though he has mad skills.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Alpha nose.

I've had surgery for deviated septum. Most miserable 3 days ever after that surgery. Head feels like it's about to explode from the gauze they pack up there. Would never do it again.

And my nose looks identical to how it did before. Huge and embarrassing.