General Has anyone ever switched over to run on alcohol, alone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Homeslice

Dec 16, 2023
Has anyone ever done this? I fell like that is all I need to function. Hell, I function better with it at this point. Without it, shit shuts down. With it, fuking GO TIME. With it, but start eating significant calories other than alcohol? Shit shuts down again. Can not all those other calories not be disregarded? Other than like 50gs of protein a day via a 6oz protein shake or some dump shiat....

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Thought this was about alcohol in engines. Good way to ice up the intakes. Those alky motors run good, for a short while anyway. Run it on the street & you won't be going far with the reduced btu's.

Good luck to your liver & kidneys.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I ran on alcohol (not sure my blood was 100% alcohol but I was pretty drunk) at a running of the steps of this building to see where I stood amongst these idiots who practiced year round
Out of 350 people, I finished just above the midline

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
I ran on alcohol (not sure my blood was 100% alcohol but I was pretty drunk) at a running of the steps of this building to see where I stood amongst these idiots who practiced year round
Out of 350 people, I finished just above the midline
Not bad for a guy in his seventies.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Thought this was about alcohol in engines. Good way to ice up the intakes. Those alky motors run good, for a short while anyway. Run it on the street & you won't be going far with the reduced btu's.

Good luck to your liver & kidneys.
To be fair his pancreas will go first and that is far more lethal than kidney or liver failure but liver failure does lead to cardiac arrest.