General Has there ever been a bigger clownshow than this Trump presidency?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
You can't really be serious with your post though.
Very serious. The first thing he did (which caught an incredible amount of shit for) was fine by every Republican president who came before him.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
The guy sitting next to me at work is like that - EXTREME OCD. people in the office mess with him by moving his computer mouse 2 inches to the left before he comes in.
And no shit .... he will notice & move it back. to the exact position. Pens, mouse, mug. Move it a bit and everything is noticed & he freaks out.
Wonder if its becasue he's a flaming romo....... while Trump is a flaming..... cheeto.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
It's sad how many hours a day Libs think about trump. There are so many things to occupy your mind with, things that would bring joy to your life and everyone in your circle. But the short time on this planet that you all have is wasted on negativity and trumps latest tweet.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You guys are going to be in sooo much trouble when Splinty @Splinty gets back.

I'm just glad they now are talking about him being a clown. Please continue.

This is the same people that used to call him Hitler.

My safety was at risk with this tolerant left running amok with worries that Trump was coming to put them in camps.

Ironically, it is the anti-trump crowd wearing actual brown shirts now.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Has anyone seen the Drunk Trump on Jimmy Kimmel? He plays Trump speaking at a slow speed and he sounds wasted. It's some funny shit.