IMG/GIF He Probably Thinks He Looks Cool

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
You often get unfairly accused of trolling. Sometimes I'll correct people and tell them you're only a cunt, not a troll, because I think the trolling accusation is unfair.

Don't do to others what many have done to you. You're being unfair here.
Eh, I thought it was a deliberate troll account based on the name.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Are you going to be so obtuse as to pretend he only has one kid? He called his other kid 'Riot'.

They would straight up tell you to get fucked if you tried to call your kid that in Australia, and after they made you change the name social services would be alerted to keep an eye on you.
Something must've been lost in your google translate.

In American, the kid's name means "Mostly Peaceful"

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
The thing people forget about Cerrone is that his persona is literally fake. He uses a fake voice. You can go back and see what he actually sounded like before he created the 'Cowboy' character.

The reason it is such a shitty move for him to call his kid 'Riot', is that the whole thing is done in service to his own fake persona and ego. Only a scumbag would completely disregard their child's future welfare just to maintain their own fake image.

M

member 3289

The thing people forget about Cerrone is that his persona is literally fake. He uses a fake voice. You can go back and see what he actually sounded like before he created the 'Cowboy' character.
He's the MMA version of Larry the Cable Guy.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
He's the MMA version of Larry the Cable Guy.
I put Larry the Cable Guy in the same category as the Dave Matthews Band - something that seems to be very famous in the US but 99/100 Australians have never heard of. Australians are forcibly molested by American culture to the point we know even the most ridiculously obscure celebrities. But every now and then it seems we have some cultural forcefield that gets activated which says 'yeah, this is too shit even by our standards'.

I only know who this cunt is from when I was in the US, but I have never actually seen any more than a few seconds of his shitty standup.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
They would straight up tell you to get fucked if you tried to call your kid that in Australia, and after they made you change the name social services would be alerted to keep an eye on you.
What would they make you change it to? 'Peaceful Protest'?

M

member 3289

I put Larry the Cable Guy in the same category as the Dave Matthews Band - something that seems to be very famous in the US but 99/100 Australians have never heard of. Australians are forcibly molested by American culture to the point we know even the most ridiculously obscure celebrities. But every now and then it seems we have some cultural forcefield that gets activated which says 'yeah, this is too shit even by our standards'.

I only know who this cunt is from when I was in the US, but I have never actually seen any more than a few seconds of his shitty standup.
To his credit (unlike Cerrone), LTCG openly acknowledges that his redneck accent is just a gimmick.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
To his credit (unlike Cerrone), LTCG openly acknowledges that his redneck accent is just a gimmick.
And I just looked him up and apparently he did at least grow up on a farm.

'Cowboy' grew up in a metropolitan area of nearly 3 million people. I mean, to be fair, it is Denver so the whole 'inbred hillbilly' shtick kind of applies. But still - it's not exactly a cattle ranch, is it Donald?

M

member 1013

'Cowboy' grew up in a metropolitan area of nearly 3 million people. I mean, to be fair, it is Denver so the whole 'inbred hillbilly' shtick kind of applies. But still - it's not exactly a cattle ranch, is it Donald?
Growing up in a large city near the Rocky Mountains and pretending you are a real cowpoke is a western North American tradition you bigot

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Growing up in a large city near the Rocky Mountains and pretending you are a real cowpoke is a western North American tradition you bigot
Ah, yes identity through random attachment to vague geography is a wonderful thing. This reminds me of the Sydney 'surfer dude' thing we have here.

'Melbourne beaches suck. Us Sydneysiders are cool because we have beaches!'

'You live in a slum 40 miles inland. We also have beaches within some random proximity to where we live'.

'Surf's up, bro!'

M

member 1013

Ah, yes identity through random attachment to vague geography is a wonderful thing. This reminds me of the Sydney 'surfer dude' thing we have here.

'Melbourne beaches suck. Us Sydneysiders are cool because we have beaches!'

'You live in a slum 40 miles inland. We also have beaches within some random proximity to where we live'.

'Surf's up, bro!'
I liked the Gold Coast but the spiders were scary

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

I didn't realize your behaviors were dictated by where you sleep most nights. The more you know.