Hell in a Cell - 2018

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
You guys leave the Riott Squad alone!
Speaking of them, I've decided to buy WWE2K19 so I can actually watch them have some kind of success.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Attn: WWE

Your RAW women's champ sucks on the mic. Can you help her out? It's painful to listen to. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Super Dave

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
You guys leave the Riott Squad alone!
Speaking of them, I've decided to buy WWE2K19 so I can actually watch them have some kind of success.
We are trying to help them have a story! On that note, WWE gotta start bucking up and getting storylines for Evolution started. Don’t think the spectacle is gonna be enough. Besides Becky vs Flair rematch if that happens, the the second most story we have so far is Ronda vs Bella if that happens. Then drops way down to third with Alexa and Trish based on that one interaction.

WWE announces Alexa Bliss injury.

....:drops way way down to AJ Styles’ daughter and Miz’s daughter because they were in the same room at one point.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Daniel Bryan says once he beats Miz at Super Showdown, he will be punching a ticket for WWE Championship

Conflicted if I want AJ Styles to beat up Daniel Bryan or if I would want Joe to beat up Daniel Bryan.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Whoa what the- Marine 6 has a scene where HBK headbutts Becky Lynch or vice versa?!?!

10/10 lads!!