Lifestyle Hell to the no

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Other then the beginning where it’s so narrow. In my younger more in shape skiing days I would have definitely gave it a run. These days when I occasionally get a chance to go, I’m lucky to avoid paralysis.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I watched it from Firefox on my computer (don't tell cmnh) and I don't have a gaybook account and it worked fine.
Interesting
I'll try it on Firefox on my laptop when home, I was on mobile so maybe something with their mobile app
Wierd every other browser plays it fine and now you tell me that the same browser works on pc
Wierd
Maybe it just hated me and it was my pay back for being a bit of a dick to some people yesterday lol

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Reminds me of the time I was in Toronto on a date, and she wanted to go ice skating... I can't ice skate for shit, so I'm hanging on to the wall like I was tight rope walking over a pit of crocodiles. Every now and again, some kids age range 6-9 go skating by like goddamn Olympic skaters, at first I didn't care/mind.... But when this one little bastard went next to me and started spinning in a circle like Dorothy fuckin Hamill over here, THAT lit me up. The next time that kid went skating by, I tripped him..... Didn't even feel bad about it. She laughed, and we left...... Wait, La Paix @BirdWatcher you don't per chance have a sister who 12 years back went on a date with a touring bassist, do you?
La Paix @BirdWatcher ‘s sister doesn’t date musicians but she once gave Pavel Bure a hand job.

What band were you in?