Holly Holm turns down 'huge' movie role to train for Shevchenko

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
And Nunes has more credibility how? Holm lost one fight. A fight in which she likely would've won had she played more for points in the fifth as opposed to actually being the aggressor.
hahaha could you come up with better excuses.. Holms sucks as a fighter

BJJMMA

John Wayne Man in Johnny Depp World
Jun 7, 2016
hahaha could you come up with better excuses.. Holms sucks as a fighter
Aaaaaaand I would bet you have a crush on Rousey and love McGregor. Holm may have lost but nothing about her history says she sucks as a fighter.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Aaaaaaand I would bet you have a crush on Rousey and love McGregor. Holm may have lost but nothing about her history says she sucks as a fighter.
no i don't have a crush on Ronda but i like her as a fighter and yes i love McGregor too but holms is point fighter who beat Ronda because Ronda fought the most stupidest fight ever . Just watch how Holm will lose again in her next fight because she is not a mixed martial artist.

DFW4L

15 events before the end of 2016 - YOU'RE WELCOME!
Mar 23, 2016
Yea, producers had DDL on hold on the other line waiting to see if Holly was in or had to go to camp, huge blockbuster stuff.

Hollywood is running through the UFC like a Hollywood exec runs through a Boy Scout campout.

I don't see it brought back up much but Weidman signed with Ronda's people and got him a brofag haircut before the Rockhold fight (well before). Not even Ronda is talking in her movies, but at least hers are theaters, Holm & Weidman will be cast #5-10 in a straight to VOD.