Holly-Ronda 2

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Mike and Mike just led the day with a report that the rematch will be in July. I didn't see it on the UFC website. According to Mike and Mike, it came from Dana. If Ronda can't train or even eat an apple for months, and she's still gonna make the movies, UFC 200 seems way too fast for her to have a real chance training appropriately and beating Holly.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
If it really were in July.. that would be too long away, yet still acceptable. But as mentioned, Ronda won't be ready.
So I fear its just a scheme, Ronda will have some 'injury' and it will be postponed for months, so she will have time to prepare.
They better not pull that shit.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
If Dana's mouth is moving, lies are coming out. Holly's camp are pushing for an earlier fight, nothing is set in stone.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah Ronda was saying she wouldn't even be able to eat an apple for 6 months, and they have her fighting in July against someone who completely dominated her and brutally knocked her out? Seems WAY too soon to me.

Let Holly fight Meisha or Nunes, and rematch Ronda in fall 2016.

Virtually Identical

Posting Machine
Jul 12, 2015
Holly’s used to staying active,” Fresquez said. “We’re from the old school and we believe the No. 1 contender is there for a reason. … [Tate] deserves a shot, but it’s not for me to decide.”

Fresquez did not immediately return messages left him by The Times on Wednesday.

“We’re real concerned with his opinion,” White said in a sarcastic tone.

White said he’s maintained frequent contact with Rousey since her loss, saying they talk “every day, seven times a day.

“I’ve made no secret about it. She’s one of my very close friends,” White said.
He expressed no concerns with Rousey’s ability to rebound from the defeat, iced by Holm’s vicious kick to Rousey’s head.

“Ronda is the fiercest competitor I have ever met in my life and she’s also very proud,” White said. “What made the world love Ronda is that Ronda absolutely 100% knew she was not going to lose. … People rallied around this powerful female figure.

“Ronda’s never lost a fight. She will overcome it and be back.

“She got clipped, stayed in there and tried to fight through it. She told me she was in there, she was rocked, and she’d never been rocked like that before. And the things that were going on in her head – what she was doing – she’d never been in that situation.”

UFC's Dana White says Holly Holm will wait for Ronda Rousey - LA Times

MadFatChickKilla

Oct 25, 2015
Clearly he doesn't care for her wellbeing!

Just cares about the money, horrible person.

Tate needs to decide what she wants to do now we have a new champion and still they won't give her a title fight!

Disgusting behaviour for the biggest MMA organisation in the world, they will never be legit in the mainstream until this shit stops.

The rankings should provide a clear path to a title shot.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Clearly he doesn't care for her wellbeing!

Just cares about the money, horrible person.

Tate needs to decide what she wants to do now we have a new champion and still they won't give her a title fight!

Disgusting behaviour for the biggest MMA organisation in the world, they will never be legit in the mainstream until this shit stops.

The rankings should provide a clear path to a title shot.
I think Dana really does care about Ronda. Maybe he just wants her to be champ again so he can rake in the money im not sure. Either way he is on team Rousey.

GarlicSenior

Nov 9, 2015
They're doing Holly, Ronda and Meisha a disservice if they really go with this decision. Holly shouldn't have to sit and wait for Ronda while the woman that got skipped over is ready to go now. And Ronda definitely needs more time and probably a tune-up fight to get her confidence back based on that ESPN interview before she can even think about beating Holly at this point.

Narcosynthesis

Posting Machine
May 25, 2015
Dana being Dana. Thinking about all the cash he's going to rake in and stuff his pockets with. I honestly don't think he cares about anyone but himself.