Society Holy Bible - Revelation 13:16-18 {Mark of the Beast}

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
kneeblock @Kneeblock

Posted 9/2017

Great post Jdog93 @Jdog93

"Mind you I'm not real big on conspiracy theories but if I see things that make sense I don't shy away from it but find the need to investigate further. "

That's what its all about, seeking out the truth and trying to bring it to light ...the problem we face is that when we question the "official stories" we are labeled quacks / conspiracy theorists and crazies ...but we can't be afraid to question things we don't feel is right ...we must seek to always find truth.

We face a foe that operates in secrecy -- their motto is "Order out of Chaos" we are dealing with Freemasons who prides themselves on holding up the Illusion and living a life of duality.

What we face is exactly what Dave Chappelle talked about years ago in regards to Hollywood - because lets be real here, Hollywood and the Government are now sleeping in the same bed working together to keep the population down and from ever coming together to work things out and better this world. Peace is possible but the leaders don't want it because "Peace" is bad for business. Remember the Bible says "Money is the root of All Evil" ...how true is that? Everyone knows that guy that will do what ever it takes to get to the top ...well Hollywood and the Government has been infested with those types of individuals.

Check out this clip of Chappelle breaking down the system:

"My theory is that Hollywood brainwashes the truth in movies to keep us oblivious to the fact it is the truth."

In regards to Hollywood and Predictive Programming, you are right on the money ...they are telling you the truth right to your face but because it is a "movie" people are quick to laugh it off ...you'll see more trGuth in Movies then you will see from politicians in office.

They have always been trying to tell you the truth ...

The Bible tells us the number of the Beast ... 6 6 6

weather modification of 3 hurricanes to form the number of the beast does not surprise me and you may be onto something ....

We see the number of the beast everywhere ....

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
something that disturbed me recently is upcoming artist destiny rogers posted a vid talking to YG who has become very satanic in his vids recently and has the black and white mason colors in his still brazy video back in the day. two of YG friends have almost been killed recently slim 400 and one might be killed in jail sad boy loko.
she seems to play from the katie perry playbook comes from a church family dad was a pastor iirc. she also appeared to have an upside down cross on her arm.

masonic black and white pants checker board.sad boy loko also happens to look like the stereotypical devil

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Those are a bit much...:tearsofjoy:

Also just noticed this forum pic added to emoji section...:tinfoil:
agree to disagree on the amazing breast/nipple woman, rustles my jimmies vigorously

Agree that Sennin is a good mind

Splinty must be mad at me to add that image lol

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Kushner is the most anti-christ looking dude ever.

But Elon Musk acts like the most anti-christ dude ever.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
I think this might be relevant to this thread what in the holy fuck kid cudi.

Enock-O-Lypse Now! @Enock-O-Lypse Now!
Looks like Kid Cudi finally found his "Pursuit of Happiness" by selling out for that dolla dolla bill....now he'll sell the "narrative" his puppet masters tell him to sell...

Original Dave Chappell's spoke about this ...check it out Jesus X @Jesus X

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7dTR4Tbq5jM

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Great posts Jesus X @Jesus X, I'm getting old and repetitive with my material - I'm out of the loop with social media trends but it's refreshing to see the younger generation aware of what is going on ...very promising and pumps energy back into my soul to continue the fight against the great deceiver.

Easy way to spot a sellout - just see who gets booked on SNL.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Great posts Jesus X @Jesus X, I'm getting old and repetitive with my material - I'm out of the loop with social media trends but it's refreshing to see the younger generation aware of what is going on ...very promising and pumps energy back into my soul to continue the fight against the great deceiver.

Easy way to spot a sellout - just see who gets booked on SNL.
I wasn't even that much into what people call conspiracy theories in the past but they are not even hiding it anymore it is our face I had no choice but to start believing way too much proof. I can probably bring out like 20 examples of these humilation rituals.