IMG/GIF Holy Holm & Michelle Waterson Jort Cardio.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Who is this by the way

The Chad fight wasn't decided in one round and Chad has an arguably better skill set v Conor than Khabib does. I don't know who takes it either, honestly that's not why I'm here I just want to talk MMA with people who k ow what the are talking about.
Birdwatcher

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
You mean the al fight?
No meant Chad v Conor. Khabib had a tough time V Al he was diving on Al's ankle from early round three and getting nowhere so he switched to the jab show, but that wasn't out of choice he literally couldn't catch the ankle. Chad was a different animal.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
No meant Chad v Conor. Khabib had a tough time V Al he was diving on Al's ankle from early round three and getting nowhere so he switched to the jab show, but that wasn't out of choice he literally couldn't catch the ankle. Chad was a different animal.
Chad was not in shape for that fight and I would’ve liked to see it happen again with a full camp. That being said, being taken down by Nurmagomedov is a whole different ball game them mendes.

I agree that the Al fight was terrible. I couldn’t understand why Rogan and company were complimenting his rudimentary striking. If khabib tries that with Conor he’s going to sleep.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Chad was not in shape for that fight and I would’ve liked to see it happen again with a full camp. That being said, being taken down by Nurmagomedov is a whole different ball game them mendes.

I agree that the Al fight was terrible. I couldn’t understand why Rogan and company were complimenting his rudimentary striking. If khabib tries that with Conor he’s going to sleep.
People keep saying Chad would be different with a full camp but in fairness he got the wind kicked out of him and got baited into trying fancy shit on the ground which cost him the fight.

Except Chad has a better .td in open play than Khabib does Khabib needs a guy against the fence to get him down, he IS NOT shooting a blast double like Chad can, it's not in his toolbox. He needs to pin Conor to the cage and good luck with that shit.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I hate this name changing shit
I thought @Conor McGregor Nut Hugger was banned until I realized 2 Rambos like one of my post lol
it confused the heck out of folks
I got PMs asking me if I had become an asshole

I liked it cause I got to double advertise my avatar selection

but I agree and many do...this name change stuff is out of hand
can't keep track of that shit

Severianb

Posting Machine
Aug 5, 2015
M

member 1013

Reported to Leigh @Leigh for fighter bashIng.

Between Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse trying to bait me about Thor, and your fighter bashing and unpatriotic trolling, it’s safe to say that TMMAC needs a change in administrative direction. The culture is rotten to the core.

This is not acceptable. TMMAC deserves more.

I would do a much more professional job. Splinty @Splinty was right when he said, “@Lars might not be the mod you want, but he’s the mod you deserve.”

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Reported to Leigh @Leigh for fighter bashIng.

Between Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse trying to bait me about Thor, and your fighter bashing and unpatriotic trolling, it’s safe to say that TMMAC needs a change in administrative direction. The culture is rotten to the core.

This is not acceptable. TMMAC deserves more.

I would do a much more professional job. Splinty @Splinty was right when he said, “@Lars might not be the mod you want, but he’s the mod you deserve.”
The only thing gayer than Thor is hockey.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Oh go jerk off to Citizen Kane

I heard “Rosebud” is a clitoris
A Canadian dude named William moved to my neighborhood a few years ago. He was a real nice guy but made the mistake of walking down my block with a hockey jersey on. I almost feel bad when I see ol' Wheelchair Willie rolling down the street these days.

M

member 1013

A Canadian dude named William moved to my neighborhood a few years ago. He was a real nice guy but made the mistake of walking down my block with a hockey jersey on. I almost feel bad when I see ol' Wheelchair Willie rolling down the street these days.
We don’t allow New Jersey scum in my neighbourhood*.

*correct spelling used by non-savages.

M

member 3289

You live in New Jersey.

The hockey jersey had nothing to do with it.